Sign in to follow this  
DinicalPower99

Some questions of mine

Hey all, I'm a new player to DayZ although I know what the game is about and how to play it. I don't understand what everything is used for though, so here's some of my questions:

What is the defibrillator exactly used for? (I got one, for I dropped it to take some food with me)

I have been in at least 10 barns, even in the north, but there seems to be no loot. Is this normal?

I might ask some more questions here as soon as I think of them. Thanks for answering :)

Hey all, I'm a new player to DayZ although I know what the game is about and how to play it. I don't understand what everything is used for though, so here's some of my questions:

What is the defibrillator exactly used for? (I got one, for I dropped it to take some food with me)

I have been in at least 10 barns, even in the north, but there seems to be no loot. Is this normal?

I might ask some more questions here as soon as I think of them. Thanks for answering :)

I haven't been able to find a solid use for the defibrillator yet either - it's entirely possible it just hasn't got a use right now, and that it will come later as the medical system gets more complex.

I don't think some barns are set up to spawn loot yet - I know the two-storey ones with the red roof definitely don't - the others I'm not 100% sure on.

The defibrillator needs batteries to work. I'm not sure what it's used for though :D

• Like 1

I imagine the defib. works much like an epi-pen did in the mod to revive someone who is unconscious. I haven't had the chance to use one yet because you're truly all alone out there and I rarely meet other players.

The defibrillator needs batteries to work. I'm not sure what it's used for though :D

here, just let me zapp you with a 9V :D :D :D

The two storey barns currently dont have loot so skip those completely, the long barn with the large indoor floor spawns some normal items and could contain anything. The cow barns spawns quite a lot of items and can contain good finds.

Havent found the defib yet but i saw on someones twitch stream they could use it on a dead person from the dropdown but its not confirmed if this actually works. It would be a pretty cool mechanic if it did. Albeit the defib would be have to be very rare.