Sign in to follow this  
Esset-

Lower FPS on standalone then mod. (Alot)

agreed fully..and im not about to google his cpu but majority of peopel can OC.

if your in that boat, tough tits go cry...

SA will become better, so stfu and either figure out yourn own problems or dont play...

god my asus g73 laptop can handle SA no prob, a couple tweaks here and there and i was 40fps and 30 fps in cities..

So instead of posting problems people are having with the game like we're supposed to do, we should just keep quiet instead?

Christ I guess when you open the game it should just say "tough tits go cry" and they shouldn't fix anything.

They should've not listened to us about every other issue the game had from Day one either, would've preferred if Rocket just posted saying "figure out yourn own problems or dont play". If only

EDIT: By the way, if you actually want to read on why this is a problem (as obviously you didn't read anyone else's explanation) please go here where many other people with CPU's overclocked past what the requirements should be are still getting low FPS

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=247

It's not the hard to read, I swear. Some of them are even past 4.0ghz. This is an optimization problem. Not a "tough tits" situation.

Edited by Jorgenheim

So you want me to go buy a new CPU for SA when I can run BF4 with the same one at high/ultra combo at 166 fps ?

Ok, now that's a load of shit. You REALLY need to go download a benchmark for your PC. I have a GTX 770 overclocked and a i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHz and I cannot go past 70 frames running BF4 on Ultra. Before you go around asking for help on why you can barely run SA, you should stop making up numbers.

The fps you are stating is hardly unplayable, you have the right to complain about fps but consider the game is early Alpha and they are very aware of this already so just have patience and you can expect from them they will be improving the engine.

Ok, now that's a load of shit. You REALLY need to go download a benchmark for your PC. I have a GTX 770 overclocked and a i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHz and I cannot go past 70 frames running BF4 on Ultra. Before you go around asking for help on why you can barely run SA, you should stop making up numbers.

Not making up anything. So please be quiet.

I don't want to make anyone sad but I don't think they will be able to optimise the game so much that you will gain more than 1 FPS. It can only get worse since there are only 300 zombies per server, no cars, no anything, no dead zombies...This is the best it can be. They wont be able to optimise.

Before going on an overclocking attempt, make sure your system is up to date, has latest drivers etc .  

The specs you have should run it very well at 'normal' settings, don't max out anything, turn off AA (FXAA) whatever it has and even (*gasp) drop the resolution a little if that still doesn't help. 

Edited by Psyl3nt

Some graphic features are not optimized yet, i would advise you to turn off AA amd switch to SMAA ultra for now, that gave me 15 fps the edges are no so smooth but its better than having crappy fps.