ianramos

What about the vehicles, rocket?

Yes, I know the game has just released and it's on it's alpha. That thread you created about what is comming up in DayZ didn't say anything about vehicles, and yes I read where it says "List not exhaustive and will be added too as time allows." But... I am just excited about it and can't wait to hear more about. Well, vehicles are a very important thing in this world, and so far, it's the only thing I really miss from the mod... Anyone else?

As far as i know, vehicles are an upcoming feature.

I almost never drove them in the mod though, too much trouble to fix and they make a lot of noise

• Like 1

the mod vehicles had different parts. like every single wheel / engine / fuel / windows etc. if you shot a vehicle you damaged the different parts. if they got red they were destroyed.

the engine was the best target to stop a vehicle.

hope it stays the same. liked the concept.

Edited by kiwi12

Yes, I know the game has just released and it's on it's alpha. That thread you created about what is comming up in DayZ didn't say anything about vehicles, and yes I read where it says "List not exhaustive and will be added too as time allows." But... I am just excited about it and can't wait to hear more about. Well, vehicles are a very important thing in this world, and so far, it's the only thing I really miss from the mod... Anyone else?

There will be cars, and they will be harder to build. Why do you think you find screwdrivers, wrenches, and tools everywhere ;D

Edited by ProfessorShanks

There will be cars, and they will be harder to build. Why do you think you find screwdrivers, wrenches, and tools everywhere ;D

To poke someone's eye out, duh

Yeah, I know they'll come sometime. But I just wanted to know something about it.

And yes, I hope they stay very hard to fix. I don't want to see hundred of cars driving around...

As far as i know, vehicles are an upcoming feature.

I almost never drove them in the mod though, too much trouble to fix and they make a lot of noise

really?

dayz is one of the finest, most relaxing, seamless, driving games ever created

i'd like a ridiculously loud and heavy maintenance v8 sports car please rocket

Edited by Wookieenoob