Sign in to follow this  
flyingbob5

[VIDEO] New Guba Area Showcase

Here I show a quick showcase of the new Guba area. Be sure to Subscribe to me on Youtube to see more videos as I put them out.

Edited by SoarinPeterson

First time I went in north in SA I was like: Welcome to paradise madafaka. There is so much loot around you wouldn't believe. Yesterday I was on NWA and all the buildings and tents were untouched. I don't know why people keep wasting time on the coast really, when you could go north and get everything you ever wanted.

First time I went in north in SA I was like: Welcome to paradise madafaka. There is so much loot around you wouldn't believe. Yesterday I was on NWA and all the buildings and tents were untouched. I don't know why people keep wasting time on the coast really, when you could go north and get everything you ever wanted.

I think people just get bogged up because of their thirst and hunger meter. I'm guessing they think that they wouldn't make it up north and they have a better chance just staying put at the coast and trying to find the essentials, and afterwards getting some altitude. At least that was my attitude.

That's probably going to change from here on in, though.

I think people just get bogged up because of their thirst and hunger meter. I'm guessing they think that they wouldn't make it up north and they have a better chance just staying put at the coast and trying to find the essentials, and afterwards getting some altitude. At least that was my attitude.

I always go as far north as possible, luckily I find myself getting Novy spawns often

That's going to  be bad news for me, I like my peaceful North.