varick

Play as Zombie?

What do you think about your players becoming a zombie if killed by them.  Say either having a loot rich zombie walking around that looks like you or you actually getting to play as a zombie.  I think it would be freaky to come across a smarter than average zombie, haha. "Did that zombie just flip me off?"

It could almost be like a last man standing type of thing where you want to try and turn another player.  Plus survivor players would have these "special" zombies to shake things up.

Been suggested over a thousand times.

Again, the answer will be no.

do not want, should not want

I personally don't like the idea, it would completely take out an aspect that every one playing the game is trying to survive and stay living as long as they can

There are some mod servers that do that. You should try it there, then you will see the bad in it.

Oh yikes, I didn't realize.  Sorry.  It just popped into my head and I put it up.  I had been reading a lot of the KOS threads and was thinking "oh hey maybe they'd rather play as a zombie if they're keen on killing people,"

What do you think about your players becoming a zombie if killed by them.  Say either having a loot rich zombie walking around that looks like you or you actually getting to play as a zombie.  I think it would be freaky to come across a smarter than average zombie, haha. "Did that zombie just flip me off?"

It could almost be like a last man standing type of thing where you want to try and turn another player.  Plus survivor players would have these "special" zombies to shake things up.

Fuck that.  Imagine turning into a zombie way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and having to shamble for eternity until you are possibly killed. Think about that idea.

Fuck that.  Imagine turning into a zombie way the hell out in the middle of nowhere and having to shamble for eternity until you are possibly killed. Think about that idea.

Haha yeah :)

What about your old character walking around as a zombie AI?  Something akin to what was in ZombiU?  With so many ways of dying, succumbing to the zombie infection could be one.

Go and play Contagion if you want to play as a Zombie , this is an MMO

DayZ Epoch has this,

if you die while sick(antibot-cure)

but without Zombie warping to near survivors it's useless.

It even has 2x speed zombies.

I jump off cliff every time I become one.

Yes it would make the game more jumpy for peeps like L4D

Edited by iDash