Sign in to follow this  
Sluggin

Glitched into a room with a door that cannot be opened....

seriously.... wtf? I was looting in a building near a train track, i guess it was a train station not too sure, and all of a sudden i appeared into an empty room with chairs with a door that cannot be opened. After about 3 hrs of roaming around and looting gear i get trapped in a room...?? what a joke

Yeah happened to me as well. Mine was one of those log cabins, the original ones that had the light on inside at nights fro the Mod.

At the time I had all my mates gear as well, lol, and couldn't work out how to kill myself or get hurt so I could respawn. Was eventually able to get a mate to axe me through the wall so I was able to respawn.

What building were you in, are you able to describe it? I was going to check the bug tracker thingy to see if mine had been reported yet as well as other things i have found, but haven't got around to it yet.

seriously.... wtf? I was looting in a building near a train track, i guess it was a train station not too sure, and all of a sudden i appeared into an empty room with chairs with a door that cannot be opened. After about 3 hrs of roaming around and looting gear i get trapped in a room...?? what a joke

Well, I don't want to sound like Captain Obvious here but when you start the game, you get a pop-up warning you that this is still in Alpha, i.e. be prepared for bugs and character wipes on a regular basis.