Sign in to follow this  
Tara505

Why can't I find this city/town?

I'm at a city/town and I can't seem to find it either in the in-game map or here for some reason. o.O Am I just being stupid or what?

Here's a cropped screenshot of a sign I found by the place. I mean that is the name of it, right? I couldn't type it out, because the odd letters in the name.

Any help would be great, as I would prefer to not wander aimlessly from place to place and knowing where I am would help greatly with that. c: Thank you!

Edited by Tara505

The names on the signs you find near the cities/towns aren't the same as on the map which can be very very confusing. Especially since DayZDB seems to have updated their map to have only the english versions of the towns also. Id use This to translate it and find out which city you are in. Cheers  :)

Edited by Verex11
  • Like 1

The names on the signs you find near the cities/towns aren't the same as on the map which can be very very confusing. Especially since DayZDB seems to have updated their map to have only the english versions of the towns also. Id use This to translate it and find out which city you are in. Cheers  :)

The map I linked also has translation, and both websites don't seem to have this place. :c Thanks for trying though.

Edited by Tara505

The map I linked also has translation, and both websites don't seem to have this place. :c Thanks for trying though.

Oh jeebus, completely missed that part lol. Sorry about that!