Sign in to follow this  
argun (DayZ)

About Wild Life and Animals

Werewolves are fictional hybrids of humans and wolves. I'm pretty sure there won't be any werewolves in DayZ, zeds are more than enough. As to wildlife, I recall reading on some rocket's quotes that PvE is going to be implemented but obviously sometime down the development long long long road. So don't hold your breath for it.

Werewolves are fictional hybrids of humans and wolves. I'm pretty sure there won't be any werewolves in DayZ, zeds are more than enough. As to wildlife, I recall reading on some rocket's quotes that PvE is going to be implemented but obviously sometime down the development long long long road. So don't hold your breath for it.

I really hoping hunting will viable fairly soon. It was one of the aspects of the mod I liked most. Going up north, hunting to survive and generally staying away from towns and villages except to occasionally pick up medicine and weapons.

Getting sick, needing to rest, drink, eat, repair your items as well as the zombies are all types of PVE. Hell! It's not a PVP game it's a survival game with friendly fire... so one could argue that even other players are a form of PVE rather than PVP.

This game has so much PVE already! There won't be werewolves... but there might be different types of Zeds, ones that move slightly faster etc (they may have introduced that late in the mod I haven't played for the last few months).