donakowski1@gmail.com

Just Getting Back On

I've been away from DayZ for about half a year, I've been scanning through the Forums to see if anything has really changed but I have not found a whole lot. So how has everything been game wise? 

Glad to be back!

I've been away from DayZ for about half a year, I've been scanning through the Forums to see if anything has really changed but I have not found a whole lot. So how has everything been game wise? 

Glad to be back!

Emmmmmm

The standalone released..... have you not seen anything???

Warz crumbled

Rhinocrunch left

I saw that the Standalone released, but I have not followed much as far as updates go. I assume the SA is still in alpha? Is it worth the download or stick with the mod for a while longer? 

Emmmmmm

The standalone released..... have you not seen anything???

Warz crumbled

Rhinocrunch left

I saw that the Standalone released, but I have not followed much as far as updates go. I assume the SA is still in alpha? Is it worth the download or stick with the mod for a while longer? 

Ok fair enough. At the moment it is fairly buggy (as expected) I would say either buy it and work alongside the devs to iron out bugs, or just wait it out if you would rather not, either way just don't complain. The bugs are known :P

If you ever wanna play the mod, I'm still floating about ona  bit of vanilla/epoch/panthera :)

Rhinocrunch left

F***ing good. Dude was an absolute D-bag. All I know is about his youtube channel and how people started to hate him cuz his head was WAY TOO FAR up his own ass. It got so bad that he turned off the comments because he couldn't handle being called a fag and asshole on a regular basis.

Haha nothing worse than people who complain about a game in alpha. Thank you! Trying to find a good Vanilla server now..

Ok fair enough. At the moment it is fairly buggy (as expected) I would say either buy it and work alongside the devs to iron out bugs, or just wait it out if you would rather not, either way just don't complain. The bugs are known :P

If you ever wanna play the mod, I'm still floating about ona  bit of vanilla/epoch/panthera :)