Sign in to follow this  
ZombieGuy23

ISO new players (U.S.)

I'm from the U.S. and hoping to find a partner or couple other players to start out the game with. 

Anyone want to work together? 

Also does anyone know the size of the map? 

Edited by ZombieGuy23

I've been looking myself. I'm in the east coast, 21 years old.
The size of the map is (20%???) larger in each direction than the mod version. (Uncited, trying to recall from memory)

I've a teamspeak that I frequent, as long as you're 18+ and dont live on the west coast, then I can pm you the TS address.

I've been looking myself. I'm in the east coast, 21 years old.

The size of the map is (20%???) larger in each direction than the mod version. (Uncited, trying to recall from memory)

I've a teamspeak that I frequent, as long as you're 18+ and dont live on the west coast, then I can pm you the TS address.

I will be able to hear you through the game since I have headphones on, but no mic at this time. Should get one soon. 

I'm a few years older. 

Ah, thats a bummer. Sorry mate, DayZ is really a game where you NEED a mic to play effectively with other people.

Good luck.

Ah, thats a bummer. Sorry mate, DayZ is really a game where you NEED a mic to play effectively with other people.

Good luck.

alright, thanks anyways. Is this map the same as another one? 

Good luck.

He's right its much easier to talk to someone in Vent or TS or Mumble than it is to type everything out. Usually if I run across someone who wont speak Ill go away from them and if they are still hanging around me for more then say 5-10mins...lets just say Its to hard trust anyone.

He's right its much easier to talk to someone in Vent or TS or Mumble than it is to type everything out. Usually if I run across someone who wont speak Ill go away from them and if they are still hanging around me for more then say 5-10mins...lets just say Its to hard trust anyone.

my mic works that I use for recording if anyone is interested now. 

Edited by ZombieGuy23