Sign in to follow this  
HedonismBot

If I have very little blood left should I just suicide?

I need someone else to give me blood right? I think we all know that's not going to happen in this game unless I arrange for someone to meet me in the same server and even then I'd have to know the person in IRL or I'm just getting killed for my stuff.

My guy can't even see straight at the moment, in real life humans regenerate blood but is it safe to assume in this game once it's gone it's gone?

Things to consider:

1. Do you have a way out?

2. Do you have bandages?

3. How much blood have you lost?

4. Can you find a friendly player?

If your answer is no to 1, 2, and/or 3, suicide!

I thought cooked meat gave you some blood back but not sure..

Any way not sure but it would be nice if each day cycle or half a day you regain some blood back.

Munch on any food you find, you get minimal blood from all canned food. If you have what you need to cook an animal you get like 800 blood per cooked meat. Best way is a transfusion but you need a friendly player and a bloodbag (get at a hospital).

Canned food regenerated 200-300 blood or something, and cooked meat from an animal regenerates 800.

If you've got a weapon to kill an animal with, matches, and a hatchet or wood, cook yourself up some meat.

Cooked Meat gives you 800 blood, Cans of food gives you 200.

I will just suicide when i'm with little blood left, broken bones and no one to help me. And if i'm going down, i'm going down in a blaze of glory OR will broadcast my position so a player can loot me.

Dont let all that loot go to waste.

I had two cans of beans which i ate but I'm still at only about 700. I will try to stumble my way to the farm in the distance and hopefully luck out.

I think i have everything i need to cook meat (minus the meat) but ive never done it before so best bet may be beans.

When does can food give you blood? Because last time I was low on blood I bandaged my self up and grabbed a can of beans numnum num and nothing didn't help at all.

I need someone else to give me blood right? I think we all know that's not going to happen in this game unless I arrange for someone to meet me in the same server and even then I'd have to know the person in IRL or I'm just getting killed for my stuff.

My guy can't even see straight at the moment' date=' in real life humans regenerate blood but is it safe to assume in this game once it's gone it's gone?

[/quote']

Blaze of glory time if you're 3000 or less, things are in black and white and you're losing visual focus. If you get close enough to the coast before being devoured, you may find your remains before someone else.

I suppose if you have a hunting knife and can get a fire going you could try to hunt an animal. Cows give you eight steaks and each gives back 800 health. But if you can't hunt, it's going to be a tough go.

I'm currently in a similar situation. Way in the north east with broken legs but no morphine. The blood loss I am not worried about, even being a solo survivor, I could rustle up enough cooked meat to bring me back up. The problem is the time it'd take to then find morphine to walk again..

My only options at the moment seem to be suicide, or I find a hill overlooking the approach to the airfield and start killing people as they approach in hopes that one of them has morphine. Decisions, decisions.

I think i have everything i need to cook meat (minus the meat) but ive never done it before so best bet may be beans.

Weapon to kill the animal, knife to gut the animal, hatchet to cut wood (or pick up wood somewhere), and matches to build and start the fire. Once the fire is on, just scroll wheel to select "cook meat." The single command will cook any meat you have on you at once.

Animals are often found around farms and towns. Good luck, friend.