Sign in to follow this  
DMstratz

Forever Alone.

As much as playing alone enhances the experience..

i would like someone or a small group to play with and i was looking at the "recruitment" section and its dead..

Is there somewhere i can look for people to play with?

also reply to this if you need people to play with.. i dont want to play alone ^^

This is what I did. I met some guy in elektro... we're now surviving together...

Just find some unarmed. It's important that they're unarmed because if they are they'll probably attack you. Then ask if you want to help them. Find them a weapon. 

But ask them a question like; how you enjoying the standalone?

This should make them think ethically about you. Because asking a personal question like this about what they think makes it so they can view you as a friend. This is a theory made by sociologist Charles Cooley.

Next, try to find a problem with the person, something like if he/she has low blood, no weapon, preferably something that could take time to solve. He/she will work with you because he/she will realize that you are trying to help your goal. On your journey ask many questions and thoughts about the standalone. If he/she agrees to them, that's good, if he/she disagrees, that's bad Try to let the player ask questions to you. If this happens, it's very good. Answer the questions. 

Then, try to gain a following of speech. What this is, is when you know when to talk and he/she knows. Have you ever had that moment when you started talking as soon as he/she did? Yeah, that's the whole theory in a nutshell. What's going on is that you both realize that you are trying to make conversation, however, if you can talk and he/she talks, and vice versa without any interrupting or anything, you found the following of speech.

Lastly, loot some buildings together, bond a relationship. And ask a few personal questions, like where are you from, how old are you (non creepily), what's you in game name? And then when you think this is a good person to stick with, ask if they have a skype, not team speak.

Reason; I've noticed if people add you on skype, it could also be their personal skype. And one thing is true about skype, you save contacts, so you kind of gain this mutual understanding together. Try to play together reasonably. Ever so often to keep the friendship going.  

That's two years of phyciology/sociology for you...

This is what I did. I met some guy in elektro... we're now surviving together...

Just find some unarmed. It's important that they're unarmed because if they are they'll probably attack you. Then ask if you want to help them. Find them a weapon. 

But ask them a question like; how you enjoying the standalone?

This should make them think ethically about you. Because asking a personal question like this about what they think makes it so they can view you as a friend. This is a theory made by sociologist Charles Cooley.

Next, try to find a problem with the person, something like if he/she has low blood, no weapon, preferably something that could take time to solve. He/she will work with you because he/she will realize that you are trying to help your goal. On your journey ask many questions and thoughts about the standalone. If he/she agrees to them, that's good, if he/she disagrees, that's bad Try to let the player ask questions to you. If this happens, it's very good. Answer the questions. 

Then, try to gain a following of speech. What this is, is when you know when to talk and he/she knows. Have you ever had that moment when you started talking as soon as he/she did? Yeah, that's the whole theory in a nutshell. What's going on is that you both realize that you are trying to make conversation, however, if you can talk and he/she talks, and vice versa without any interrupting or anything, you found the following of speech.

Lastly, loot some buildings together, bond a relationship. And ask a few personal questions, like where are you from, how old are you (non creepily), what's you in game name? And then when you think this is a good person to stick with, ask if they have a skype, not team speak.

Reason; I've noticed if people add you on skype, it could also be their personal skype. And one thing is true about skype, you save contacts, so you kind of gain this mutual understanding together. Try to play together reasonably. Ever so often to keep the friendship going.  

That's two years of phyciology/sociology for you...

cool-story-bro-2_zps43d8efbb.jpg

Edited by DaveZ

As much as playing alone enhances the experience..

i would like someone or a small group to play with and i was looking at the "recruitment" section and its dead..

Is there somewhere i can look for people to play with?

also reply to this if you need people to play with.. i dont want to play alone ^^

I play a 2 man squad (I need a 3rd, I've had several before in the MOD), we have good laughs, but as soon we enter a town, we're down the business, I can be serious, more serious within high risk areas. My men rarely suffer my ignorance. . And my men, suffer their own ignorance. 

Add

Red-_-Monkey

STEAM

You will learn 

Edited by DaveZ

I am a part of an organization known as The Free World Republic. We are an RP group that seeks to clear the wasteland of both murderers and the infected. We are 63 strong and we are spread throughout the wasteland. That sniper that chose not to shoot at you,that was us. That man who gave you those beans so that you could live, that was us. We will not rest until we gain control of Chernarus! For Freedom, For Justice, For The Republic!!!

I am a part of an organization known as The Free World Republic. We are an RP group that seeks to clear the wasteland of both murderers and the infected. We are 63 strong and we are spread throughout the wasteland. That sniper that chose not to shoot at you,that was us. That man who gave you those beans so that you could live, that was us. We will not rest until we gain control of Chernarus! For Freedom, For Justice, For The Republic!!!

Pffffft, gay~

Anyways-

Join a small bandit group, I've posted one looking for some other new players to go a-banditing,and a-looting.

Pffffft, gay~

Anyways-

Join a small bandit group, I've posted one looking for some other new players to go a-banditing,and a-looting.

camping ftw! i got ur a-banditing a-holes, and ur a-loot...