Sign in to follow this  
End User

[STILL NOT FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for a while)

Date/Time: ~noon pacific time

What happened: corpse vanished within a few seconds of killing someone, appeared to be connected to player suicide after spawning.

Where you were: Cherno, in a yard behind the corner of the fence directly outside the church doors.

What you were doing: axe murdering and looting

*Current installed version: 1.7.1.5/93965

*Server(s) you were on: Seattle - TARKOVSKY

*Your system specs: i7 950 quad core @3.07 ghz, 6gb DDR3 ram ,Radeon HD 6950 2 GB

*Timeline of events before/after error: I was in the church in cherno with only an axe for a weapon, I saw some flashlight outside like someone sitting at the corner of a fence , I saw "friendly?" in chat so I ran up and axed him in the face while he was typing, (sorry I wanted that alice pack) I looted the pack and most of the tools but by the time I got to the Remington he had his corpse de spawned and it seemed synced with him suiciding after spawning again. but I cant be 100% sure about that.

ALSO: flies are still hanging around :(

I have noticed this with new patch 1.7.1.5 and it is highly annoying. I am not sure it is from people suicide after dieing. When I kill people there body disappears most of the time too fast to loot. Also flies hang around when no bodies. Highly annoying. Please fix. Thanks.

Confirmed, bodies are disappearing when they player respawns after death and flies are audible for a long time after the body disappears. So I guess this wasn't fixed in 1.7.1.x as was stated.

Had the same issue 4 times today, killed a player than he suicides/disconnects and the corpse vanishes. 3 of these times i could not even get close to loot.

The flies are really annoying, if you are in a city like cherno or elektro, there is only flies "bzzzzzzz" ... u cant hear sh** in some streets, but no bodies. I know that we are the testers for this mod, not the players, but these are things that have to be fixed soon!

Edit: One Zombie just hit me unconcies with ONE HIT, i was at 8.7k Blood, than two of his friends came and they had a feast. Is this suposed to be like that?! Did i miss something?

Installed versions: 1.7.1.5/93965

Shruu

Having the same problem. Killed a bunch of players today, only to have their bodies disappear within seconds of their death

Installed versions: 1.7.1.5/93965