Sign in to follow this  
Chronos Blackburn

Medical Question

My character got sick, I cleaned my wounds, took antibiotics, ate a lot, drank a lot, then my character got better.

After the sickness went away, I drank as much as I could, and ate as much as I could but my screen is still grey.

Is there something that I'm missing to get my health back up? I thought having full food and water would help you regenerate health back.

As Statik said, to regenerate food your stomach must be full of food and drink. After that you'll start to get some blood.

Also, how did you find antibiotics? I havent found them so far. Actually I gave up trying to find them. As soon as  I get sick I just kill my self because I know I am going to die anyways... Just a metter of minutes. The antibiotics should be more common at least at hospitals. :/

My sickness go away without any medicine right now, but im grey.

You said you need to have full stomach, is it full if there are no messages about food and drink ?

Not exactly. When you're full you'll get some messages saying you feel over-fed, that your stomach is completely full*, etc. Also doing this you will be free of hungry/thirsty for at least 1:30h. It's really good to know, because everyone that played the mod before knows that a single can of food/drink would get you full. Not anymore... You gotta eat A LOT and drink A LOT, more than I would in real life... haha.

And seriously? It went away by itself? Oh god... I wish I'd be that lucky...

Edited by #Knight

Yeah, it's just past, i thought i will die soon, but all ok for now ) (i have full health when i got a sick, maybe this is the reason)

Another question, is there any difference between running and standing while i want to regenerate my health ?

Thanks.

Almost 100% sure that running/walking/sitting will NOT affect anything about it. I read it from a dev post somewhere.

Sometimes you get some messages like: "I feel like taking a nap. I feel tired." At first I thought you had to sit down or leave the server, something like that. But it was just hungry/thirsty.

Also in the mod the regeneration wasn't depending about your running/walking/sitting status. So yeah, I don't think so. :)

Edited by #Knight

Well if you run you'll get hungry and thristy more quickly so it somewhat affects it. When I'm low on blood I just drink and eat A LOT and find a nice shelter to rest a bit. Also the "I fell like taking a nap" has to do with hunger I think.