Sign in to follow this  
got_ghost

Headtorches not working? (Fixed)

With the latest patch it seems like the headtorches dont work anymore... I'm using pristine 9V batteries and right clicking my headtorch, then turning it but there's no light at all... Anyone else got this problem?

edit: spelling error

Edited by Telefuzz

i just used the headtorch - works for me. maybe test your batterie first with the flashlight

With the latest patch it seems like the headtorches dont work anymore... I'm using pristine 9V batteries and right clicking my headtorch, then turning it but there's no light at all... Anyone else got this problem?

edit: spelling error

Same problem, i thought they were bugged :(

It was on my head with a battery inside - but no light appears...

Edited by industria

You have to equip it, go into your inventory, and then right click on it, then hit turn on. They did this intentionally.

As said, I am right clicking it and turning it on, i hear a click but no light... although it could possibly because it's damaged? May need to check the durability but i'm 100% that the headtorch wasn't ruined

You also need a battery in it. 

yeah it has a pristine battery attached which already works with my flashlight. I have moved it back and forth and the flashlight gives off light

The battery might be dead even if it says pristine... my head mountain flashlight randomly died, and wouldn't turn back on so I swapped to a new battery and it works again just fine. The used up battery still said pristine.

Its more than likely the headtorches damage. I had one that didn't work because it was "badly damaged" but i swapped to a worn one and it worked fine.

Its more than likely the headtorches damage. I had one that didn't work because it was "badly damaged" but i swapped to a worn one and it worked fine.

confirmed then :D both my torches were also badly damaged. Guess i gotta go scavenging. Thx for your help man!

They are nice as bait too, leave it somewhere obvious and it is like bugs to the light ;)