yammy_xox

Post your STUPID DEATHS

I was in Stary and decided to get on a rock formation to overlook the military tents. I got stuck and tried to use the hop-over-fences button to get out. Ended up breaking my legs then dying instantly. Rocks are more dangerous than zombies...

Going over the bench in the barracks, i fell left through the wall and lost all the tools (inc GPS) gillie suite, M4A1 silenced CCO, M4A1 Holo M203, PDW, M1911, Tons of ammo and blood bags....and the whole time i was worried about dying to PLAYERS

I was looting Berezino Military camp. My equipment was M14 Aimpoint, 1911,tons of ammo, coyote backpack

While I was getting into the last tent, I saw a brand-new survivor with the makarov crawled in it. I tried to shoot but I realized too late that the M14 wasn't selected: I had thrown a flare and the survivor WITH A MAKAROV killed me ._.

I had a M1911... Winchester... Food... Water... That kind of stuff... I was looting a hospital, i climb the stairs... and when i'm going to climb down the stairs...... i fell... and died....

I guess this counts:

lol dude i stopped helping randoms a long time ago. dont trust people with now microphone shoot them on site' date=' better to be safe then DEAD lol.

[hr']

This was a REALLY stupid death by me :(

lol trying to snipe with an enfield.

This was a REALLY stupid death by me :(

lol trying to snipe with an enfield.

I was ready to give it my best shot :D till I was foiled by gravity's cruel embrace.

(2 ladders up in a factory late at night, pouring rain)

1: I hear a car

me & 2: Didn't hear it

All: Oh shit there it is again

me: we need to leave RIGHT NOW

2: no it's cool, the most logical explanation is that they are going to the gas station we just passed

(looting continues for about 4 minutes)

*gunfire*

All: SHIT!

Me: We need to leave

2: no they don't know we're in here we can get the drop on them

(all go prone, covering the ladders, 5 minutes pass)

Me: Target prone right ladder!

1 & 2: SHOOT!

(I fire and kill him)

(7 seconds pass)

2: Shit I just got sniped

1: Me too

NO CARRIER

Log onto a new server, I start lagging slightly so I hit ESC in order to change my graphical options, I misclick and accidently hit respawn, goodbye M4A1 CCO, cayote backpack (24 slot), Barrett M107 and ghillie suit!

Well my friend shot a zombie that was climbing up a ladder in Cherno. And so the zombies body glitched into the wall and his legs were behind the ladder, sticking out of the wall. So I went down the ladder thinking that nothing bad would happen, but I was wrong. The zombies legs made me fall off the ladder and then I died. I was stunned on what happened lol

Was exploring Devils castle, going down some stairs, lagged slightly and fell down about 4 stairs height. and launched myself a good 10-15 meters forward somehow. Got knocked unconscious, bleeding, and was unfortunate enough to have attracted a wondering zombie who decided I looked like quite a good snack.

My teammate kinda pushing me off a footbridge:

Killed by barracks floor (Lingor):

If you want to be as good at me in DayZ. Watch this stupid death:

P.S. Sorry for the quality, all my other video's are 720p : / don't know what went wrong.

Edited by Z_StaTik_z