yammy_xox

Post your STUPID DEATHS

Due to having some sort of fit after being shot at the top of a building I fell off and lost all my gear, it was the first time i'd ever discovered a watch and a compass so I was uber mad.

Here's the video:

What's your stupid/avoidable death?

got everything imaginable,log out at red brick building in Vybor.Log back in a day later,3 peoples in front of me.My fingers went to the push-to-talk key with lightspeed,didnt help much.

Hope those people had fun with my gear

btw that is electro, I did the same only in one of the big cherno indust towers in the middle of cherno, I lost NV's Silienced M4 + DMR almost all possible equipment you can get GPS so on, and the biggest bag, while getting down from the building I started running down the stairs when I suddenly missed a few steps and ran over the guard rail while spinning around trying to grab the railing... as my buddy was laughing at me falling to my death while in the other tower...

and to top that off I was running back to collect my gear while he watched it only to have the server crash 30 secs after I died...

god damn, i'd of just backed out straight away OR DIVED FOR THE PC PLUG haha xD

btw that is electro' date=' I did the same only in one of the big cherno indust towers in the middle of cherno, I lost NV's Silienced M4 + DMR almost all possible equipment you can get GPS so on, and the biggest bag, while getting down from the building I started running down the stairs when I suddenly missed a few steps and ran over the guard rail while spinning around trying to grab the railing... as my buddy was laughing at me falling to my death while in the other tower...

and to top that off I was running back to collect my gear while he watched it only to have the server crash 30 secs after I died...

[/quote']

thankyou, i feel like a big derp right now .__.

loosing your gear has to be the most painful thing in this game, as well as loosing your location.. and then for the server to die... pah! bad luck or what

I was on some kind of deer stand...

Saw two guys coming. I wrote "Hey Guys" in the direct comm

But then i thought "uurgh, whats if they are the bad guys?" so i thought i am very clever...

turned to the ladder side, made one step and tried to prone.

Well.... I fell off the stand, broke my leg.

The two guys heard me fell and the breaking of my bones, stood before me for a while and just at the moment when i would have been able to move again one of them shot me.

Oh lawd...

Yes but now its much more simple playing with around 8 people and have 2 quad bikes a 8 seater land-rover, a flat bed truck and a pick up truck to get around in still no nv's they so rare but on the up side I now have an AS550 Sniper :)

Phased through a ladder and fell 50 feet to my death, conveniently near a pack of zombies.

Opening a door while prone broke everything and bled to death.

My mate found a tractor and seconds later crashed it and died

oh and spawning in with a car on your spawn point and you move and get crushed

Phased through a ladder and fell 50 feet to my death' date=' conveniently near a pack of zombies.

[/quote']

Damn, exactly the SAME thing happened to me now. But i fell to my death, no zeds around. I was alive for 4 days, had the best gear i could find. NVG, Coyote BP, M4A3 CCO, M9 SD, lots of mags (8 for the M4, 6 for the M9), food for a few days, 2 canteens and every tool avaible.

Now to start again :D

Really, starting again is the best part lol

Been hit by infected trough wall, knocked out with first punch. After getting up and bleeding, he broke my bones with some special extra attack, and I passed out again till death. Died with MP5SD and 2 full mags, what a shame.

i had just looted the airfield close to spawn, went into the forest and saw that my game was lagging, so i chose to go out of the forest and change my visual settings.... now did you notic that? i chose to ''GO OUT OF THE FOREST''..... looking back, that may not have been my greatest idea, i got shot, i was actually done with my reconfiguration, when i heard a gun shot, and another, and then many... i flipped out, couldn't see where the enemy was, because the screen was black while it registered the new image.

I died, because i was careless and thought i was safe -.-

Definitely pressing the "respawn" option in the menu instead of "options" on my day 17 ultra-kitted out character:dodgy:

After fighting my way all the way to the roof of the bank in cherno and kitting out with all my oppositions weapons and goodies...then falling off the roof as i was curious if a zombie was still at bottem of ladder....

after killing my first bandit, surviving from all the zombies, after taking his gps.... I pulled a grenade accidently and blew myself up.

nice video btw.

well, i was looting a barn south from the NWAF and then i heard gunshots, i immediatly ran downstairs and fell from the balcony and instantly died with a NVG, a DMR and a lot of good stuff.

I was just finished looting the airfeild tower at balotta. Saw a guy heading toward me neer the second hanger. So i wait it out. Nothing. I went to investigate and.......we became friends lol ! he was a friendly! wow! I hear a shot. He hears the shot and turns to look at me. I look at him and we both riddle one another with full mags. In our rage on side chat we realized...none of us fired that first shot. I died and he bled out. Gutted

i think its funny when you walk down a step and break your legs and die :3

i think its funny when you walk down a step and break your legs and die :3

always happen to me for some reason, and everytime it happens i have no morphine on me, one time i raided the airfield like 5 times with a broken leg, so funny