Post your STUPID DEATHS

Allright:

-I was launched in space once by a Rock

-Got eaten by a Rock

-Spawned twice in the ocean after putting on some Fancy dress

-Fell of a Roof while gettin prone

-and I was attacked once by a Flying zombie

Gotta love this game tough.

After many days of playing, surviving bandit attacks and zombies, I had all the gear I wanted except for NVGs, so decided to go to the Barracks at NW airfield. Stealthed my way in after scoping it for ages, entered the barracks, there were two dead guys in there from an obvious shoot out.

I went to the back of the barracks, opened the door to a bunk room, door crushed me, instantly dead...

Allright:

-I was launched in space once by a Rock

-Got eaten by a Rock

-Spawned twice in the ocean after putting on some Fancy dress

-Fell of a Roof while gettin prone

-and I was attacked once by a Flying zombie

Gotta love this game tough.

you got launched into space HAHAHA WTF?!

i climbed to the top of a grain solo and fell off and broke my legs and couldnt hear anything from the fall and got mobbd by zombies sad day since i got my first wep ever haha

logged into the game, loading screen went. Computer started loading in the graphics of the building I was in (it's not usually that slow!), it hadn't finished loading the walls in before I heard a 1911 round. Egg timer came up back to the beach for me. The guy must have been right behind me and waited as I loaded in to shoot me in the back of the head.

Now not really a stupid death per say but an extremely annoying cheap shot by some little chav *coconut*.

I was playing, minding my own business, and had just got my hands on some great loot at the military camp in Stary Sobor. Just as I was about to leave some jackass decided it was a good idea to give everyone on the server a tank. It just so happened mine spawned right above me. Instant death, lost all my loot. tanks a lot!

I wish I had video of this. But my friends and I were in our Mumble server while grouping together in Elektro or Cherno (one of the big cities) and we were prone in a field surrounded by 15-20 zombies. We were all freaking out and a couple of them were like, "Dude, we're going to die."

So I starting talking to them in character and said. "Well fellas...it was a good run." I dropped all of my gear for them and just started running.

They were all like, "NO!!! RAGE! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!"

And I was yelling things like, "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! FIND YOUR SON JIMMY!"

The zombies overran me. While they were eating me I was screaming, "OH HOLY GOD THIS IS AWFUL! TELL MOM I LOVE HER! TELL HER!!! PROMISE ME!!!"

Granted, I'm aware the above is one of those, "You had to be there." moments. But we laughed our asses off. And it allowed them a chance to escape.

ATTACK CHOPPERS! I saw a video of a hacker using one and it was just awesome.. (the chopper, not the hacker) Make them the rarest thing in the game, but put them in!

oh wow i totally read that as post your stupid ideas.. damn dyslexia

I wish I had a video of this one. But I don't have the sensibility to ever record my antics.

So basically. On my way from Cherno to Elektro. Have a Winchester with approx. 60 rounds of ammo. M1911 with six magazines. Binoculars, every imaginable tool, one grenade, two smoke grenades, M4 in my ALICE Pack.

I see a group of people going through a town on the way in my direction, and I decide I really, really don't want to go deal with them. So instead I take a turn to go circle around them by the hills. My first mistake was not being able to tell the rocky mountain apart from a hill. Almost reached the tip of the approx. 300ft uprise, and then hit a spot that was... too steep. Cue falling down to a lower spot on the mountain/whatever and legs breaking -- followed by FLYING HORIZONTALLY AWAY FROM THE MOUNTAIN AND PLUMMETING ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE HIGHWAY.

At least I got a good laugh out of that one. I wasn't even mad.

You guys should record because you never know when something stupid is gonna happen and then atleast you have it saved :P

Had an M4A3 CCO with 6 mags and an M1911 with 4 mags. All of the basic tools along with a GPS. I was still new to the game at this point so I was really thrilled to find all that stuff. I met up with a group of people on Teamspeak and we hit up the NW Airfield. As we're wrapping up our run I glitch off the ladder on top of the fire station and fall to instant death.

One of them picked up my gear but died to a hacker in Stary Sobor before I could get anything back. Didn't play for a couple days after that.

I had finished looting the deer stands near balota and when I went to open the gate to check some of the zed I killed the gate opened inward and threw me into a barbed wire fence. Instant shock, broken leg, bleeding and a hefty amount of blood lost. It didn't end well.

Before the zombie sight/hearing increases, I was crouch walking next to a street (not on the street, one visibility tick, no sound ticks) in Krasnostav and for no reason a zombie comes sprinting up to me. The zombie knocked me out with one punch (had over 9000 blood) and broke my leg. I managed to wake up with just under 2000 blood, shot the zombie with an AKM and thus sealed my fate.

climb up to the top of a building in Elektro. I didn't know I toggled walking.

then when I press "W+shift" I ran and fell off the building.

[attachment=1343]

[attachment=1344]

I was riding a bike to the airfield, and ever so sightly I rolled my scrollwheel, clicked, fell off broke bones, lost 10k blood and died unconcious

I had just found some amazing gear.. I ran for about an hour until I found a field in the middle of nowhere, a cow was looking at me from far away.. I pulled out my polished gun and pulled the trigger. It was not one gunshot I heard but two. Someone was watching me from a distance, waiting for me to kill the cow so he didn't have to. I died and raged hard!!! I had to order a new keyboard the next day.

Sad part is, the cow didn't die, I missed.

24 hours of hard work killed by a cow, welcome to DayZ I guess, it's like The Walking Dead, but.. you know, with evil cows and many, many repetitive deaths..

I was driving my bike too, not as much stupid as it was hilarious but yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8soncEJ44-E

Could've easily avoided the death and kept on going another few days if I had not driven the bike. But to me it was well worth it. Wish I had recorded the time I found tractor near the city center with pretty much zero fuel . .

. . I can tell the tractor is loud and will agro every zed around you. Once the tractor runs out of the fuel middle of the town . . well, I can also tell those zeds are not afraid of the horn, like AT ALL.

I couldn't believe it...ha

Good video. I'm watching it now... and you IGNORED A BLOODY TRACTOR?!?! Do you know how rare they are and do you know how awesome it is going through Elektro in a tractor?!