Sign in to follow this  
MrJoshua

Map of new locations

So today I went through the dayzDB map and decided to try and note areas with buildings that are changed or brand new. I likely missed a number of locations but feel free to take a look.  If you see something that should be added, please post the coordinates (they show at the bottom of the map).

http://dayzdb.com/map#set=32713

Enjoy!

• Like 1

They removed the russian translation, which sucks. I have no idea where I'm spawning without them. 

They removed the russian translation, which sucks. I have no idea where I'm spawning without them. 

This is as it should be!! I personally dont like to use 3rd party stuff such as DayZDB as I feel it detracts from the proper DayZ experience. But each to their own I guess.

• Like 1

You should learn to read Cyrillic. It's not as hard as it seems, and you'll never be lost again!

• Like 1

This is as it should be!! I personally dont like to use 3rd party stuff such as DayZDB as I feel it detracts from the proper DayZ experience. But each to their own I guess.

Well, there's no message to where you spawn when you spawn yet. When they add that, there's no problem. It's just nice to know where you spawn you can easily hook up with your friends. 

First of all. TAKE MA BEANZ!

I totally agree with you. Using DayzDB just makes collecting a map in-game kind of pointless, when all you have to do is tab out and use the online map.

I've been playing without 3rd party maps and really enjoying it, when I find new stuff it's much more exciting.

Of course it's a bit embarrassing how well I know my way around, I sort of wish they had change the map more tbh.