Sign in to follow this  
Tocaefoge

Graphics always grey after being dying of dehydration

Hello, i have been joying SA so far, yet i found myself with a pretty annoying bug ( if it is one, i dunno ). i always almost dying, and before u go unconxious the graphics begin to go all grey, thats normal but i got REALLY lucky and a well to drink water just appeared at me when i  was dying, i drink really fast and avoided dead, yet my screen stayed grey for the next 30 minutes and the colors ain't coming back.. ( i was playing at daylight server ). 

Also i don't think its my blood level, no zombie atacked me, and i didn't get any message talking about it, neither it is showing on the inventory
What is it? will it go away or bug?

Thanks ! And keep up the good work, i hated my first hours of SA, but after the 1st patch i finally started having fun, lots of it :)

Sorry for my bad english !

Edited by Tocaefoge

Black and White occurs from loss of blood/health which can occur from lack of food and or drink, so it's happening to you because you are slowly dying from dehydration. Hope this helps... best of luck

ye but i am no longer dying, i already drunk water and the bar or thirsthy inst showing anymore. but is my health still affected because it hapenned for some minutes?

its because of your health (blood). lets say you have 1000 blood. if you get very very hungry or thirsty your blood will decrease. about ~400 blood your screen should be black and white and if it gets lower it will get blurry. same with bleeding / weapon&bullet hits etc.

in the mod you could get health with food and blood packs. blood pack is the best way to get back blood to max.

ps: those are just my numbers to explain it better.

i have alot of food? should i just eat it even if it doesnt say i am hungy? no blood packs trough, how can i get such thing? thanks for asnwering :) !

sry every time i had this problem a player or a zombie killed me before i could solve it in the SA. dont know if it works with food in the SA. i hope someone else can answer this^^

You need food to regenerate blood, which you have lost due to dehydration. I haven't had to do this yet in the SA. But in the mod you eat food whether "hungry" or not. Most likely this is how it is in SA as well. Try eating food. And, like the mod, it might take a lot depending on how much blood you've lost.

Unless I'm wrong, you can't self administer blood packs in SA.

Edited by need matches

ok guys thanks, i found some vitanims and ate alot of food, still everythings grey but ill keep trying, kinda got a cool character already to give up