Sign in to follow this  
JDM (DayZ)

G36 concept art

Since I'm loyal to H&K irl, it's only natural of me to suggest that this be one of the first guns for the Alpha, just look at the customization (all H&K parts) 

What do you guys think? Is this high on your list of wanted guns? 

nieP7S2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nieP7S2.jpg

looks nice, but I dont know how well you can deal with 2 scopes in the SA. Maybe there is a kind of new mechanic in it as well? (because you have a zommed scope in this G36 in every version listed above and you can attach a second one on top of it)

looks nice, but I dont know how well you can deal with 2 scopes in the SA. Maybe there is a kind of new mechanic in it as well? (because you have a zommed scope in this G36 in every version listed above and you can attach a second one on top of it)

It's actually a simple script already implemented on arma 2 weapon pack addons to use two scopes. It's also a built in feature in arma 3. Very basic animation to switch between. It could work. 

Not bad :). Very igh poly so it could break performance a bit though

might be more than usual but this is super 1to1 quality. 

SvRloco.jpg

might be more than usual but this is super 1to1 quality. 

SvRloco.jpg

Is this official o_O? Or am I just getting confused with some mod for A2/A3, because that is awesome quality right there.

And hooray for the AG36.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

Is this official o_O? Or am I just getting confused with some mod for A2/A3, because that is awesome quality right there.

And hooray for the AG36.

Not official but more than likely will make an appearance at some point. 

I'm not sure if we will see barrel length changes.

I'd be all for it.

The G36 does have a great range of sights though.

I wouldn't mind it if the carry handle was removable though.

I was also thinking of guns with a foldable stock being a inventory space shorter than guns with a fixed stock.

The more depth in little things like that the better.

It's quite nice.

The model is however, a little too clean. This could be a prestine condition, but most likely will we see discoloration, little bit of scratches maybe some rust on the screws, misalignment of the iron sights, etc. 

It's quite nice.

The model is however, a little too clean. This could be a prestine condition, but most likely will we see discoloration, little bit of scratches maybe some rust on the screws, misalignment of the iron sights, etc. 

Did you know the gun is pretty much all fibreglass re-enforced Nylon 6-6. (or carbon fiber re-enforced in the case of the G36, IIRC) The fibreglass fill makes it stronger and gives it more tensile strength, as well as makes it more rigid as compared to the modern AK - AR15 variants. I have a g36 replica in real life and the gun can take abuse. It doesn't scratch easily either. 

It's all nice and stuff but I don't think we'll see this gun in.

It's all nice and stuff but I don't think we'll see this gun in.

It's not the most unrealistic gun around. Maybe nothing special like the MG36 or shit like that, but I can imagine Chernarussian special-operations at least testing the G36C and G36K variants.

G36... Heli crash only..only compromise. There are already more high-Tec military weapons than anything. 

G36... Heli crash only..only compromise. There are already more high-Tec military weapons than anything. 

Well, when you only have four guns, it's not unlikely that you'll have temporarily skewed proportions

It's not the most unrealistic gun around. Maybe nothing special like the MG36 or shit like that, but I can imagine Chernarussian special-operations at least testing the G36C and G36K variants.

I would like a wider range of guns added.

Not another 5.56 Carbine/ Assault Rifle.

Things I wanna see soon would be

- 870 with proper tube loading and stuff.

- that hunting rifle/ shotgun.

- a revolver possibly .357 for sensible.

- a CZ 550.

- Sa 58 which is used by CDF and police over there as (a non Foreign Carbine)

- SMG I would like to see is the Škorpion which is used by the police as well I think.

- a glock 17

- ruger 10 22

- a small bore bolt action

Thats about all I can think should come before what seems to me to be more of the same sort of guns.

a revolver is in the game, but I never saw any...

Yeah, it's apparently either glitched or very rare. Either way, there's only one ATM but I hope they will have some more (Such as .22 and .44)