Jackerz

Quick question

I have read on reddit that when you drink and get past a critical value of your thirstiness, then a green message will pop up saying "your thirst is quenched", or something along those lines. I have now drunk 4 soda's in a row, and I have not gotten this message. Is this a bug or is soda just not good at quenching thirst? This has probably been asked before, but I could not find an answer. Thanks guys in advance.

You're just thirsty as fuck.

It took me about 8 drinks from a pond from critical to quench it.

You're best off just drinking everything you find, but keep a few in your pack for emergencies.

You're best off just drinking everything you find, but keep a few in your pack for emergencies.

You want some purification tablets/antibiotics? I've got 8 of each.

You want some purification tablets/antibiotics? I've got 8 of each.

Nah, I'm alright thanks.

Still just running around figuring shit out as I go.

Antibiotics are only from hospitals? Or can you get them in residential?

Alright, but I am just confused because my character does not claim or say that he's thirsty, nor do I have the thirsty icon in my inventory?

Nah, I'm alright thanks.

Still just running around figuring shit out as I go.

Antibiotics are only from hospitals? Or can you get them in residential?

Medkits in barns. :)

• Like 1

Now I have eaten about 3 cans of beans, an apple, and 2 cans of sardines, and still I don't even get the "my hunger has been satisfied" message? is this a bug or what?

Now I have eaten about 3 cans of beans, an apple, and 2 cans of sardines, and still I don't even get the "my hunger has been satisfied" message? is this a bug or what?

It depends on how close to death you were and what you were doing in between eating those items. 

Yea, it takes a bit depending on your current state of health. I was trying to get my hunger to the point where it gives you the "my stomach feels full" message... took me 5 cans of beans, 4 cans of spaghetti, and 1 can of tuna... all opened with a screwdriver, so none of them were 100% full. 

Hope they'll make it a bit easier to fill your stomach. I like that you can now actually starve to death because you cant find anything, but its quiet unrealistic that i have to eat like 10 cans of tuna to feel full.

It depends on how close to death you were and what you were doing in between eating those items. 

That's the thing. I did nothing between eating those items. I just ate one, then another, then another, didn't take 1 step inbetween the time of eating them