rockycab

No zombies/No loot in DayZ

Hi my friends, i have Arma II Combined Operations, and i saw the DayZ mod, very good, i downloaded, with the dayzupdater, and when i installed all, i play singleplayer, and ups surprise!NO ZOMBIES NO LOOT AND NOT SURVIVORS! i can run for minutes and hours, go to towns and nothing i am alone, and in the online, i havent played since i downloaded says Waiting server responde, please a solution to my problem pleasee!!:-/

I never played Single Player but when this happen on Multiplayer it's becaues you are without the correct beta-patch...

Try to install the updated beta patch here, www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

If it works, just say ;D

There is no single player in DayZ. It is a multiplayer game mod with centralized server system to save profiles and other data so you need to join in one of the DayZ servers to play. That's where the zombies are.

How did you manage to launch dayZ single player? Or are you saying that DayZ makes ARMA2 SP broken with no weapons/npc's?

ARMA2 has SP right?

You can only play DayZ on multiplayer. make sure you set it up properly by checking out the Troubleshooting part of the Forum.

Just because I know this... Your map that you downloaded is the incorrect version of Day Z. You must find the same version of the map and the mod.