ponc

Black Screen, "Loading", freeze. Now what?

since the newest patchez whenever i try connecting to a server, i getz a black screen saying "loading" with a green bar, and nothing else happens.

I hear sounds like *what-do-you-call-those-bugs-that-are-like-srrrrr-srrrrr-srrrrr?* and sometimes footsteps for a short time, but that's it then.

ctrl+alt+del and nutting else.

fun fun fun!

i haz tried:

-updating

-reinstalling battleye thru steam

-newly installed six updater

-kill process an re-connexing tausend times

I can haz helpz?

Don't trust Steam, try to download and insert the latest client-.dll for BattlEye manually, like a bawws.

http://battleye.com/download.html

Idk if this is going to help you but it did for me, when I had this "stuck in loading screen" thing.

Doesn't do shit... Join the club. I've been in the loading screen since 1.7.0... and the debug forest from 1.5.6 --> 1.7

I've reinstalled my fucking windows installation and still get stuck there.

hmm sänks, now it works, allthough it didn't work instantly after doing this. a few trys later it was ok, so maybe it haz to do wid sumthin else....

I have the same problem and are running out of ideas.

I have tried

reinstalling arma

reinstalling DayZ using different methods

reinstalling Battle Eye for Arrowhead using differnt methods

Joining severs not using Battle Eye gets me past the black loading screen of death. However when I spawn I cannot move around or do anything, I can see the HUD and my camera is in the back of my characters head for som reason.

Solved it by using the "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" shortcut directly from operation arrowhead folder. Launching arma2 CO from steam would not use the 93965 version.

that may be the problem source

Same Problem here.

Only just installed ARMA on a brand new PC and have been getting stuck on the loading screen for every server I choose.

It's a server side bug, some servers take 10 mins to load in, 9/10 it loads eventually.

Other servers are better/faster but it's pure luck mostly, if you server hop seems to be worse.

I've had this bug for a while now, and I literally left myself in loading overnight and never got in.