Sign in to follow this  
Jebsuz

Kicked out by BattleEye Script restriction #49

So. I joined server Dallas 43 and woot i'm in debug mountains! Luckly i had GPS so i figure out witch way i should go. Since arma by itself doesnt have "auto-run" i pinched a small coin between "w" and "2" on keyboard. After that i opend a map and started to look around to kill time (since i can't alt-tab game as i will stop ingame). I started to click tabs on map like "Notes", "Players" and etc. When i clicked on tab named "Server Control" it happend. Kicked off from the game Script Restriction #49. When i logged in back i was back where i was , at debug mountains where i started my way back to home.

So, question is , wtf is Script restricion #49? Tried to google it but didn't found anything.

Sorry for bad english , russian here.

I also get kicked when i try and open up Server Control(rightshift+p).

So the solution is simple: "Don't touch this button!" ? : P

So the solution is simple: "Don't touch this button!" ? : P

That's not really viable - as many of us admins use it as a quick way to kick someone. I'm getting this same restriction - fresh install of Arma 2/OA. No clue what this is.

I got kicked to but I only clicked the button once and it kicked me but when I came back i just laid down to watch over my campsite I was kicked for it again. Wtf?