sobieski12

Blood Type Chart

Well I'm 31 and I couldnt tell you my blood type, and I'm sure most other people cant either so not that silly after all really.

have you never been to a hospital and gotten bloodwork done? Looked at your medical file? Donated blood?

Christ I wish I was more like you, totally free of medical conditions and so blissfully ignorant as to not even know your blood type

* Take many prisoners!

That's impossible since they always log out.. Pointless...You wont cuff anyone if he doesn't let you. :) Which brings down the satisfaction you get from it.

That's impossible since they always log out.. Pointless...You wont cuff anyone if he doesn't let you. :) Which brings down the satisfaction you get from it.

You could always knock people out with your fists and then drain their blood.  B)

You should already know your blood type when you spawn in. It seems extremely silly that you start as a twenty, thirty year out person that doesn't even know their blood type.

I'm 25 in real life, and I don't remember my bloodtype for the life of me. Lost my card a few years ago, and haven't bothered to get a new one. Maybe I'm strange, though.

the blood test kit should come with this

Actually, the chart he posted is exactly how it works in real life. I understand what you're saying, but considering it works exactly how one would expect blood donations to work, I'm not sure it's really a necessary feature. It seems kind of like stating in game that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

Edited by KuroKitten

My current character is O+ and so am I. I now feel we have a connection, my friend is A+ though so I get the vague feeling that some day he will try and take my blood....

Edited by chaitin

u should always know your blood type irl...

but the game, i found 3 blood testing kits, 2 were in the green military jail buildings and 1 in a hospital so they are out there.

i tested it twice on myself (same char, same life and i was A+ both times) next time i die and find one i will test to see if it changes on death. but from what i was told its char related. so unless u change chars u always have the same blood type (personnally yet to confirm this)