Sign in to follow this  
digitgreen

Millitary buildings in Zelenogorsk?

I heard that there are military buildings in Zelenogorsk, but I have been unable to find it. Does anyone know where it is?

Where the supermarket is located in ARMA 2/ the mod.

NVM, was beaten to it.

Edited by BioHazard050

People might be talking about the militry buildings on green mountain, but thats just a guess, as I haven't been in that area in the standalone, could also be talking about the hunting shacks, but again just a guess.

There are several new Military barracks on the map. . you'll find them eventualy.

• Like 1

Yep, as others have said they're in that big plaza which the supermarket used to overlook. Don't forget to check out the two-story police station next to them as well, great loot in there.

Again, not sure I'm cool with the added barracks (and continued endorsement of highly-centralized, high-guarantee military loot in barracks).

I was kinda bummed cause I was looking for food, and found barracks. turns out the supermarket was moved to 'center' of town though

shhhhhhhhhhh--large-msg-125924883872.jpg

Don't tell EVERYONE? :) Dang it... there goes the next attempt to find military gear without someone popping up behind me.

Again, not sure I'm cool with the added barracks (and continued endorsement of highly-centralized, high-guarantee military loot in barracks).

yeah, I used to like the idea that the only barracks on the map were far from the coast. and it was very different playing on other maps that had barracks all over. now it's gonna be very easy for people to gear up quick, and turn around to kill some new spawns

but the barracks in the standalone don't tend to spawn as high value loot. I guess that might change when we actually get some more guns in the game though. time, and balancing of the loot, will tell I guess. they could make it so the more l33t loot still only spawns up there. and I'm wondering about what kind of random 'helicopter crash' type loot sites we may get

Edited by daze23
  • Like 1

If only they had shut the forums down, just for a week, after release. It would be awesome not knowing anything again. I would (almost) kill to get that feeling back.

• Like 1

If only they had shut the forums down, just for a week, after release. It would be awesome not knowing anything again. I would (almost) kill to get that feeling back.

Or you could just  not read these posts. :)