pacoarizasystem

I would like to see a farming system in DayZ.

Hi, I just thought that it would be great to live in a certain place with some friends, but this has a problem: Food will run out. Then, I wondered if you could add a farm system, having to find farm tools and seeds (nothing easy) and water the vegetables with a gardener or by rain. This is just an amazing feature that I had seen before at project zomboid and it works great at least in that game. What do you guys think?  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Hasn't it already sort of been confirmed. I know crops have been confirmed, but I don't think you can have a farm.

Go play Farmville :D

Hi, I just thought that it would be great to live in a certain place with some friends, but this has a problem: Food will run out. Then, I wondered if you could add a farm system, having to find farm tools and seeds (nothing easy) and water the vegetables with a gardener or by rain. This is just an amazing feature that I had seen before at project zomboid and it works great at least in that game. What do you guys think?  :rolleyes:

Well, the delay for farming should be at least 3 months irl..... So it would take a while but cool if it works.