ValterZz

Blood gaining, sickness and status food/drink???

Ooook soo.... I was there derping ~~ whole day long~~ when 2 zombies aggro me , i take my axe out to beat them to death..suddenly.. all i see is white!! i cant see anything but i can hear them beating the hell out of me , i crashed game..logged back in, same white glitch, logged back out, and back in glitch was gone zombies were gone but i was badly wounded.

I fix my wounds, got blurred vision >> assume because i lost a lot of blood.

Few minutes later i get ""sick"" status in inventory, my character starts to make those sick moaning sounds. So i sit down in middle of nowhere, drank alot of fluids, eat, and in next 20 minutes i lost "sicknes" status but the character is still moaning.

Moaning stopped after i logged out...been playing for 1 hour now straight running around, with my vision blurred, and my character isnt thirsty anymore....like literally for past 1 hour i didnt have a single "im thirsty" message....i get hunger messages and statuses but thirst 0 points.

And my blurred vision doesnt want to go off!!!

Em i bugged?? I mean when everything was normal i was thirsty literally all the time....every 10 minutes he would ask for some fluids.....and now for 1 hour nothing. Just hungry from time to time.

And when will i gain my blood back=?? If i will ever ..cuz i will loose my eyesight in real if i continue to play in this blurred thing....even if i stick morphine in my ass im still blurred ....i even stuff myself with a box of painkillers....nothing!!

?? anyone? I really dont wanna blow my head off after 6 hours of playing just because of a bugs. XD i know its pre alfa and shIt will happen but help help :D!!?

wow dat post

To my knowledge you have to make sure you character isn't hungry or thirsty and you will begin to gain blood slowly.  I'm stuck on low blood as well.

well as i said for past 1 hour im without any statuses only hunger and i eat regulary...but still blurred. Its not like i need 100% blood to see clear?

To my knowledge you have to make sure you character isn't hungry or thirsty and you will begin to gain blood slowly.  I'm stuck on low blood as well.

I can confirm. I was slightly desaturated but now (after about 5-6 hours) I am fully colored again. I kind of happened slowly so I am not sure how long it actually took.

In the mod you could take pain killers to get rid of blurred vision. Try that and see if it clears it up. If not, idk?

Getting Saline from a friendly player returns the colors, I'm not sure if you can use it on yourself. About the gaining of blood by beeing hydrated and full on food I too am skeptical about whether or not that actually works (That is however the way it is supposed to work).

For me beeing well fed and hydrated worked well. Got from grey to full HD colour TV in like an hour, without resting much. But I assume you really have to be WELL fed, not only without hunger.

There is also a graphic bug that causes blurred vision. Try to go into settings/video/rendering and disable HDR and postprocessing. Maybe it helps.