Sign in to follow this  
chaitin

An apology to the person I killed last night

Lets be honest here it was 50/50, I walked into the Electro firestation and you were in the process of beating a man to death with a shovel.

Now I do not know what led to that situation but I decided to take no chances and in all honesty I had a friend on the outskirts of the city that needed said shovel.

Did I sneak up behind you and hit you with a fire axe in the back while you looted said "shoveled" person?

Yes that did happen.

Did I then proceed to use a blood bag to steal blood from your unconscious body?

Again yes that did happen?

There was also some looting once you had passed for I needed both your can opener and water flask. Again for my friend.

Essentially the point I am making here is yes mistakes were made on both sides and yes I killed you and stole your stuff and bodily fluids but surely mankinds savage nature is the real villain here.

Sorry :)

C

Edited by chaitin
  • Like 7

Lets be honest here it was 50/50, I walked into the Electro firestation and you were in the process of beating a man to death with a shovel.

Now I do not know what led to that situation but I decided to take no chances and in all honesty I had a friend on the outskirts of the city that needed said shovel.

Did I sneak up behind you and hit you with a fire axe in the back while you looted said "shoveled" person?

Yes that did happen.

Did I then proceed to use a blood bag to steal blood from your unconscious body?

Again yes that did happen?

There was also some looting once you had passed for I needed both your can opener and water flask. Again for my friend.

Essentially the point I am making here is yes mistakes were made on both sides and yes I killed you and stole your stuff and bodily fluids but surely mankinds savage nature is the real villain here.

Sorry :)

C

This could very well be my favourite first post ever.

This could very well be my favourite first post ever.

Thank you, trying to bring sone comedy to the zombie apocalypse :)

The strange part is I have no idea what the other person experienced.

Probably just a black screen in the middle of looting that they thought was a glitch. Also a vague sense of axe in spine.

It brings up a good point about what happens when you die. When snuck up on it would be useful to know briefly in some form that you have been killed. Rather than instant black screen as I believe it is. I've not died yet so I'm not sure how it happens. :)

Maybe there should be an addition to the you are dead statement.

E.g the crack of a gunshot was the last sound you ever heard. Or the thought that shovels are for digging and not hitting was the last thought to go through your mind.