Sign in to follow this  
GodlessBnitch

Interaction problems, not a bug.

It looks like I can't use my prim. mouse button to select the item i have chosen with the wheel.

My controll setup is:
Use default action: "F" "middle mouse button"

Use selected action: "Prim. mouse button"

Freelook interaction: "Prim mouse button"

When I change "Use default action" to PRIM mouse button instead of MIDDLE mouse button, It becomes red, and says "Prim. mouse button(Fire)"

I want the old setup, like dayz the mod. And I have tried the arma 2 presets also.

If anyone finds a "fix" for this, I'd be interested too, as I also like to use the left mouse button to use the menus (beside, my middle mouse button is so bad that it usually scrolls up or down before it actually clicks)

cheers,

Callyste

If anyone finds a "fix" for this, I'd be interested too, as I also like to use the left mouse button to use the menus (beside, my middle mouse button is so bad that it usually scrolls up or down before it actually clicks)

cheers,

Callyste

The "Fire" assignment seems bugged at the moment, you can't assign it to anything else. I've tried putting it on a controller to no avail.

So this is a bug? I talked to a guy on youtube, he told me it worked for him.. maybe he missunderstood me.

Im reinstalling it now, and I'll get back to you guys if it works.

Thanks for replying my topic.