Orpheus1307

Green mountain

Went to a place called green mountain and i heard children screaming and going unconcious. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this intended by the devs? It's creepy as hell.

Edited by Orpheus1307
  • Like 3

You don't know what Green Mountain really is? You haven't heard the stories and the legends about it?

Well, it's expected since only a few bunch of us survived to tell the story and the horrors of it...

People screaming, ghosts haunting you, eyes in the trees following your every step....

Stay away from it

I went to Green Mountain and server restarted, logged back in, characters completely wiped .... 

The horror is still there... avoid it...

(it looks beautifull btw)

Edited by IcyZ

Been there a few moments ago. I found absolutly nothing there and it struck me the place lay in absolute silence, no birds, no animals, no sound...

Went there to have a look all seemed fine from outside. Open the Gate and slowly approach it.

As soon as i was near the Radio Tower my Charakter startet to Complain about sickness and i got infected i think. 

There must be something in the Air, i will avoid it.

I know what you mean as soon as i got close to the radio tower i kept getting the message "Head is throbbing" and "Feeling Dizzy" aswell as "Feeling light headed" and "Feeling Unsteady".

• Like 2

I know what you mean as soon as i got close to the radio tower i kept getting the message "Head is throbbing" and "Feeling Dizzy" aswell as "Feeling light headed" and "Feeling Unsteady".

I got this message the whole time last night, has nothing to do with Green Mountain. The "stories" of Green Mountain are as old as the mod itself, can´t believe that players bother to start this joke all over again. Went to Green Mountain myself and it is the same as always, although it is not as good as the Day Zero-version.

All the "feeling dizzy", "you need to rest" etc messages is just a mess at his point

I went to green mountain with 15 good men only two made it back.

Only found 2 bottles of drink and fought over it? ;)

Been there a few moments ago. I found absolutly nothing there and it struck me the place lay in absolute silence, no birds, no animals, no sound...

The forest goes quiet when a predator is around.

• Like 3

There' evil in that place... an evil I have seen once before.

This evil is no bug, no glitch and no feature.  Legends say when rocket et co. created green mountain one section of code was referenced that no one had logged.  They removed the call to be safe, but the next time thy compiled the game there it was.  Again and again this call would appear.  But it didn't seem to affect performance so they left it in.  Unknowing of the horror that would become that place.

If you value your gear then stay away from this place.  Because once you have seen the darkness hiding within that mountain, it will haunt you for the rest of your dayz.

....wtf. Now that I think about it, my friend randomly passed out and died in the AC Tower at Green Mountain. We were at the point in the SA were we knew how to stay alive with food. This is genuinely creepy. 

I visited Green Mountain earlier tonight as a black female.

..thing is, I spawned in as a white male.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 1

The non-Euclidien geometry of the Green Thing At The Mountain!

It was impossible to look at!

My head felt dizzy and i heard voices: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Edited by icedon
  • Like 1

I went to Green Mountain last night..and all I got was a lousy t-shirt. 

• Like 1

I just logged off near green mountain. I also killed 2 people there. Didn't see anything unusual.

Also, the bodies have been cleaned up, which is a bit disappointing.

I went there during my first run in the stand alone...I went upstairs, and there was nothing inside save for 5 axes...There were no birds, no glitched zombie sounds, nothing..

I went up there with a stolen can of Mountain Dew in my pack. My screen went black for 45 minutes and went it came back, my character was dressed as a Japanese schoolgirl and walked with a worrying limp.

Never again..