Sign in to follow this  
wardiej

spawning under house

I've had this crazy bug where when I spawned in, I've spawned underneath the house I logged out in and there seems to be no way to get out and the option for me to re-spawn is blanked out so im just stuck there. Does anyone know if there is anyway for me to get out?

What building are you stuck under? I have had a few times and it toke me a while but i always found a wall where i could vaulth through. Also apparently the lower your framerate the more chance you have of glitching through the wall, so try setting all your graphics settings to max and maybe even running other programs in the background then run at the wall spamming V, might just be able to glitch out again.

same here, disconnected in an house just out NE of Cherno and now i'm stucked under the floor...

The game knows you live in your mom basement :o

Hasn't saved me from my uncles basement :( ... yet

Hasn't saved me from my uncles basement :( ... yet

:D (i would give beans but the scrooges at Dayz are stopping me lol)

Ive gotten out of this twice by getting really close to the wall where I glitched in and logging back out. Join a new server and you should be out of the walls. Try a couple times and positions if it doesnt work right away.

This exact thing happened to me on like the first day of playing, I had to go afk and was too scared to stay in-game.  It was/is a 2 level home that has the ground level unaccessible, but there is an inside stairway that leads up to the 2nd level with a doorway that you cannot interact with at the bottom of the stairs.  I was able to glitch back out through that doorway.

Not even sure if loot spawns in the house.  I had too many empty ones (even with closed doors and loot at the neighbors) I just skip them now.