Sign in to follow this  
calemus

map way point

how can i set a Way Point on the map?

am i the only 1 NOT finding map parts?

i got 1 half and never seen another piece since

I logged in for the first time in weeks just to respond to this so... AHEM.

Either you posted in the wrong section of the forums or perhaps you haven't heard, because Dayz doesn't have waypoints, only the mod does.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to go explore the new Chernarus like a man, without waypoints.

Toodles!

• Like 1

I logged in for the first time in weeks just to respond to this so... AHEM.

Either you posted in the wrong section of the forums or perhaps you haven't heard, because Dayz doesn't have waypoints, only the mod does.

Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to go explore the new Chernarus like a man, without waypoints.

Toodles!

hahahah same here!

I hated the waypoints in the mod.

no waypoint,no GPS 

i really donno what a map for?

and else u must find all 4 pieces of it and put them together.

i just find 1 piece in game and i think maybe each piece should use 1 slot of ur bag

no waypoint,no GPS 

i really donno what a map for?

and else u must find all 4 pieces of it and put them together.

i just find 1 piece in game and i think maybe each piece should use 1 slot of ur bag

The same thing you use a map for in real life maybe.... last time i checked real life didnt have waypoints either.  And if you find maps of say SW cherno and SE cherno or NW cherno you can conbine them into 1 map. So it only takes up 1 inventory slot. 

There are also full maps. I found one in a Gas Station. What is the map for? Well it is just as easy to look at a map in game instead of alt+tab and hope no one comes up and kills you because you can't even hear them at this point. 

There are also full maps. I found one in a Gas Station. What is the map for? Well it is just as easy to look at a map in game instead of alt+tab and hope no one comes up and kills you because you can't even hear them at this point. 

And this my friend, is a true DayZ player!