Sign in to follow this  
LouisK

Item quality, how?

Alright, i've came across really interesting items, every one with it's quality difference, the question is, how quality and state actually affect the object's use? I've successfully loaded ruined mags into a pistol, successfully taken ruined antibiotics and got cured, successfully used a ruined can opener, and so on.. So, how does a state influentiate exactly on the items? Apart from visuals I have not found differences besides from clothings.

by now the only difference in item quality i saw by using weapon modification lets say you attach a acog sight to your m4 and its status is badly damaged when you look through the sight the glass is splintered and you wont see that much

I'm pretty sure batteries degrade with use.

I sure hope so.. I actually tried attaching a battery to my headtorch, but it never actually lit up when I turned it on. Guess it's currently broken, same goes with the portable gas lamp, I only got it to work on a single server when playing with a friend but when I joined another one the next day it didn't lit up during the night.

as for the headtorch i can confirm that it works 

you have to turn it on in the inventory though and not through the action menu

you also need to equip in order to turn it on