zSparkyy

Gear and Location Question

Does gear obtained from one server travel to other servers? Or does the gear stay on that server you got it all from? Also, how can you tell where you're at on the map as soon as you spawn? Thanks for the help.

Sparkyy

I am pretty sure that all the servers are connected to one big hive. I am not sure about the knowing where you spawn though, i havent paid any attention to it

I am pretty sure that all the servers are connected to one big hive. I am not sure about the knowing where you spawn though, i havent paid any attention to it

So gear does travel from server to server? Weird. All my gear disappeared..

Anything you pick up and have in your inventory travels with you from server to server.

As for the spawn location... I have been looking at this map here... you just need to find points of reference to figure out where you are at.

• Like 1

Yes, all the servers are hived at the moment.

Meaning when you change servers you keep all the gear from your other servers.

Private hive means new spawn (fresh start) in each privately owned server.

You don't know where you spawn, if you're good with maps though it ain't hard with an online map.

Anything you pick up and have in your inventory travels with you from server to server.

As for the spawn location... I have been looking at this map here... you just need to find points of reference to figure out where you are at.

This exactly, map wise you will want to start getting yourself oriented to the main coast line so when you spawn in you can start relating different features to get your bearings.

So gear does travel from server to server? Weird. All my gear disappeared..

Yeah, well this is a pretty known bug at the moment.

Expect it to happen... A lot.