Sign in to follow this  
ispecter

Sick (in-game) need help

Hey everyone, just started playing DayZ S.A today and got sick after eating a rotten kiwi. I've so far been unable to cure it with dieting and eating right. How does one get healthy again? Also what are the negative affects to being sick other then hearing yourself cough and the screen turning greyish? Overall really happy about the S.A being released and so far so good. 

A few bugs and glitches but that's to be expected. This game in 1 years time will be 10/10. Good work guys keep it up!  B)

Edited by xRyan99

I picked up two med kits and both didn't have any in them. perhaps its a death sentence. This game is defiantly a challenge more so then the mod. 

I just shot myself in the head and looted my old character. The text said I was feeling better after a while, but my screen was overwhelmingly blurry and grey. In saying that, shortly before I was given a blood infusion that probably wasn't a blood type match

If you eat rotten food you'll get food poisoning and you'll need charcoal tablets.

I just shot myself in the head and looted my old character. The text said I was feeling better after a while, but my screen was overwhelmingly blurry and grey. In saying that, shortly before I was given a blood infusion that probably wasn't a blood type match

you need to esc go to video settings tab then back into game that clears the over blur bug.