Mays (DayZ)

Guns fount regularly?

I swear in the last update there has been an increase in chances of finding guns.

Went into Cherno fire station and fount 2 AK's and then went into Church and got an AK, an Enfield and a Makarov..

Just me?

me and my friend found 5 lee enfields in the 3 story building across the supermarket in vybor, and 4 watches and 3 binocs in the supermarket...

Maybe you had the luck to get there first. Though an AK in the church sounds weird.

Somebody could have possibly exchanged the AK in the church for a shotty if they didn't have any ammo at all.

I found two M16A2s in a single deer stand yesterday. I was quite suprised and had never seen two weapons, let alone two of the same weapons, in a single stand before.

Considering I had spawned maybe 15-20 minutes before (still cyring I lost my M4A1 and all my gear from my previous long-ish life) and all I had was a 1911 with no ammo, I was a happy boy.

I trade every weapon for the Lee Enfield (unless it's a true sniper or a silenced scoped weapon), and I don't think the spawn chance of weapons has increased, I for one have not felt what you are saying. Seems pretty much like before to be honest.