Sign in to follow this  
dds__@hotmail.com

Was the threat ever zombies?

t I don't think enough infected spawn for gunshots. Guns are loud and I think only the Lee Enfield pulls a realistic number of infected. However' date=' this is likely an issue of a much bigger problem: loot spawns.

[/quote']

The problem still stands that you could have 2 million infected and its still not an issue for survivors at the moment since they can run infinitely break line of sight and more. I think the difficulty/survival aspect would be ramped a bit with an addition of 2 zombie types. A fast zombie and a tank type zombie.

Fast will make it harder to run quickly and forever. The Tank type would take quite a few more hits and makes camping in doors and killing every last thing without moving harder or less practical. They just need to balance there numbers a bit for these special types. It would be nice to at least have to shoot a few zombies move around to the next cover and kill a bit making the combat at least a bit more dynamic. But yes rarer weapon spawns/ammo would also help a bit.