Sign in to follow this  
koreanoverlord

Please allow us to remove mouse acceleration completely.

I know of the glitch with the mouse acceleration button, but even when you go into the config files and turn it off there is a still a hint of it. This bothers me deeply and ruins the game experience as I am someone who uses an extremely high sensitivity. Can we get a static mouse acceleration option?

• Like 3

Aside from the obvious random deaths due to glitches, this is the number 2 annoyance currently in the game. It's a simple option but absolutely essential that it is disabled by DEFAULT.

I believe this is written into the actual engine itself and will take some time to remove and change... I could be mistaken but I believe this has already been discussed as something in the "works" It was on one of the devblog's or one of the videos Rocket released, but i definitely remember him mentioning this and saying its a problem and something hes working to get fixed before the game is fully released...

i cant believe this is even an issue.

can i get a refund for my 30$?

I cant believe you've overlooked SEVERAL warnings about the games current status? If you want you money back go for it but enjoy paying the $60 when the game IS RELEASED and you come back wanting to play again.... Seriously if you get tired of the "Alpha" status go play another game for a few months and come back I'm sure by then there will be something new that you would be interested in....

• Like 1

I know of the glitch with the mouse acceleration button, but even when you go into the config files and turn it off there is a still a hint of it. This bothers me deeply and ruins the game experience as I am someone who uses an extremely high sensitivity. Can we get a static mouse acceleration option?

Probably gonna happen at some point.

One thing to note though, a human body, especially loaded with a large backpack, vest, military vest, helmet, gas mask, m4 in hand, magnum in holster, cannot move that good :)

I see so many posts about this complaint.  What's the problem with mouse acceleration in DayZ or other games? I have not noticed any problems that relate back to mouse issues.

Its negative mouse acceleration. And I've said it many times its due to poor coding. Nothing that can easily be fixed sadly.

yes it can, make the button to turn it off work.

yes it can, make the button to turn it off work.

This clearly shows you dont know what it is. This isnt Mouse acceleration. NEGATIVE mouse acceleration is a side effect of poor coding that acts as the OPPOSITE of mouse acceleration. fast mouse movements result in slower turns, and slower speeds are faster.