Sign in to follow this  
Syntria

A Girl All Alone - My First DayZ Standalone Vid

Hey guys! I just started a Let's Play Series with DayZ! I did about 2-3 dozen videos of the DayZ mod over a year ago, and holy hell I had a good time hunting down bandits and making them eat the butt of my gun. Ahem.

So, my gaming community I run is going to set up a server before too long but what's a good server that's up now? I'm just going with randoms, but me and my crew (by crew I mean like 2 other people, lol)would like someone to roll with. Fairly serious, like to get into the mood of survival no matter what. I break my leg? I'll spend 6 hours slowly crawling to the hospital rather than just kill myself and reroll.

Thanks everyone for watching, I know the video's fairly boring. It was night on all the servers when I got on. I hate night, until you get good gear or a group to run with. ;_;

• Like 2

Hey guys! I just started a Let's Play Series with DayZ! I did about 2-3 dozen videos of the DayZ mod over a year ago, and holy hell I had a good time hunting down bandits and making them eat the butt of my gun. Ahem.

So, my gaming community I run is going to set up a server before too long but what's a good server that's up now? I'm just going with randoms, but me and my crew (by crew I mean like 2 other people, lol)would like someone to roll with. Fairly serious, like to get into the mood of survival no matter what. I break my leg? I'll spend 6 hours slowly crawling to the hospital rather than just kill myself and reroll.

Thanks everyone for watching, I know the video's fairly boring. It was night on all the servers when I got on. I hate night, until you get good gear or a group to run with. ;_;

That's the shit right there.  :beans: