Sign in to follow this  
Morgankaines

Friendliest UK servers

I'm gonna be server jumping a bit to figure out if it will solve my getting kicked from server issues.

Any who can tip me of a friendly UK server? Aka, where as few as possible shoot on sight, and is more into exploring the scenery, figuring out loot spots, getting adjusted, etc?

I don't really have patience for the constant war-zoning, while trying to get used to the game-play and surviving the bugs. 

It's fresh and problematic, I just wanna live long enough to get used to it :P

+ if the servers seem relatively problem-free, not a lot of people getting kicked out or experiencing a lot of similar issues.

• Like 1

Death is part of DayZ. Sadly there are always a few who KoS, but I really wish people wouldn't do it. As I said, death is part of DayZ. Even if it kills me, I always say 'Friendly!' or something. For me, and nearly everyone, DayZ is primarily about loot. But player interaction is also important, and if you KoS you might as well be playing singleplayer. If I die because I didn't KoS, I am disappointed, sure. But 'This is your story' is like the DayZ motto and if my story is that I was shot in the face by a bandit at NWA, so be it. Bandits don't have to be KoS, either. You can 'arrest'/kidnap people, thanks to Dean Hall's hostage mechanics.

I just wish that the DayZ community would move away from KoS and move towards the 'Hello, fellow survivor!' player-to-player interactions.

• Like 3

I like that attitude!

And I certainly won't be retaliating by shooting stuff on sight, just cause i got KoS'ed. I got killed once, and shot myself twice yesterday. Sure it's a bit annoying to lose the stuff, but all in all, it's so easy to die due to the bad food/drink loot balance anyways (mostly rotten fruit and canned stuff, so if you don't find a can opener), so getting killed doesn't really bother me much now. 

It's more the fact that it's more fun to explore, loot and kill zombies (killing zombies with a fireaxe was awesome), and even more so if it's possible to find people to run around with. The way it was on the server I was on yesterday, it was pretty much a death sentence to come across another player. Meaning, I ended up sneaking past most I saw :P

• Like 2

Hi I am in the same boat i love to play co-operative and be a helpful medic but I've only met bullies and bandits so far.

All the UK Servers I've tried have been stuck on 40/40 and I couldnt even get in a game last couple nights.

Best plan is probably to team up with a few friendlies, jump on teamspeak, and try to join each other through Steam friends/ join the same server

If you or any friendly UK/ EU players would like to join on a team speak with me please add my steam: wake up ne0 or message me for Teamspeak details :)

Ne0 , the UN friendly survivors

• Like 2

I've met a few good guys, and an a hell lot of bad guys. 

I've had to shoot and kill to protect myself tough, don't sneak up on people!

Hi I am in the same boat i love to play co-operative and be a helpful medic but I've only met bullies and bandits so far.

All the UK Servers I've tried have been stuck on 40/40 and I couldnt even get in a game last couple nights.

Best plan is probably to team up with a few friendlies, jump on teamspeak, and try to join each other through Steam friends/ join the same server

If you or any friendly UK/ EU players would like to join on a team speak with me please add my steam: wake up ne0 or message me for Teamspeak details :)

Ne0 , the UN friendly survivors

Awesome, I will :)

Guys

Just relaunched a dayz server, I used to own DE4 when dayz first arrived on the scene..

The people I play with are friendly and are helping new starts etc. although as usual you will find players who KOS.

Filter for MBS or OcUK

Sadly there are always a few lot who KoS

There's a lot KoS going on right now.

• Like 1