Sign in to follow this  
rossrox

Kith Valar - The Bean Stalkers

[align=center]thebeanstalkers.png

If your looking to group up on Day Z but don't want to get to serious, look no further, The Bean Stalkers are a small group of players who love nothing more than getting together for some old fashioned teamwork and fun on Day Z, as said, were not to serious and even have our own TeamSpeak 3 server to ensure solid communication.

The Bean Stalkers are a sub-group of the Kith Valar clan, who play many other games together as well as eventually being an outfit within the upcoming game, Planetside 2.

Requirements to join:

• You must be able and willing to use voice-chat

• You must be able to speak English

• You must be 16 or over

If you wish to join, simply hop on to our Teamspeak or contact Edson or myself on Steam, more information is avaliable below.

Teamspeak

IP: tss.kithvalar.com

Port: 9987

Password: 2323

994619.png

steammicro.php?id=Edsoncg&pngimg=background&tborder=0 steammicro.php?id=ross-littlejohn&pngimg=background&tborder=0

[/align]

just wondering what times you guys usually play i will assume that your all US based , im aussie but i work shift work so my hrs are all over the place and the ping to US on DayZ isnt really that noticble most groups i play with have been US server based. Planetside 2 is what really poked me to post a msg, reason im not in TS asking is im currently at work lol

Hi - Were European based, although we do tend to play late into the nights on most occasions, me and Edson are both in the UK so were on the GMT timezone.

Had some good fun last night, ready and raring to go with more survivors tonight!