Sign in to follow this  
drateers

[RoT] Server/clan

Hey guys me and my friend have started a new clan and server if you are interested in joining the clan skype me @mateo.foster1997 or if you wanna just play on our server the ip is 216.244.74.186:2302 since our server is relatively new we are doing a promotion, if you join within the next hour I (Lieutenant_Dan) Will give you a gun of your choice (within reason) I hope to see you on!!! Sorry for the boring text im not too good with this shit

Also our loading screen isnt working, we are trying to fix that so do not freak out!

Hey there Mateo. I think I massacred you and your friends in a "rot" server last night. You guys were camping the hospital stairwell in Elektro, taking pot shots at my friends and I. I flanked you after you popped my buddy in the head hiding in a window like a coward, and after dispatching you and your team mate you came back and cried about how I wall glitched and called me a faggot, among other things.

The sad thing is, I was going to take some ammo for my SKS and leave you and your mate the gear you had, I just wanted to get through to balota without getting sniped by cowards... But you just had to go running your mouth. KOS is fun when there's an active firefight, and banditry is definitely part of what makes the game fun but don't go crying when you get spanked like the child you are.

Also as a sidenote I just wanted to let you know that I recorded the entire process, and once I've uploaded it I'll make sure to post it here as well as on other popular DAYZ websites. That way people can see that you're a crying little KOS bitch who whines when he gets what he deserves.

See you in Elektro, where I imagine I'll continue to beat you in the streets like a fucking dog.

Also ROT sucks.

Peace

Edited by Copasetic
  • Like 1

ROT,

I had fun on your server tonight. We were running from Balota to Electro we had several engagements and were having a blast until Electro. Electro was about as fun as watchinng paint dry. We decided to hit all of the hot points in Electro until we heard gunshots. =VX9= runs towards gunshots. So as a team we ran in the direction of death. We got to the docks of Electro where we figured out the the hills above us were a full fire fight! I set two snipers on the coast looking up hil and sent two guys to run west to east up hill and one to run east to west up hill. well before they could even get to trees our snipers had three kills. One of our guys caught some bullets to the dome and had to respawn. he spawned into Electro. He was running back to the docks and was chased and shot all the way to our snipers. This is where the three enemy contacts were swiftly dealt with. At the exact same time a little P.O.S.crap talking noob runs up into this firefight. So as it is a fire fight he gets shot! He then begins yelling over global making ROT look like little bishes. He says this is enough! He immediately starts kicking people off of your server. That little squeeker made your entire clan look like fools. We were not in the wrong for shooting the little turd he was the jackleg in this situation. Glad we could gear up three more of our members off of dead corpses on your server though. Please talk to your admin or anyone that has access to your server password because it goes against your contract to kick people off of your public server. 

Best regards,

Stock=VX9=