Sign in to follow this  
Soupie

Comfrey Leaves: Where to find the little plants?

Hi all.

Caught sepsis from a Z attack.. now the countdown begins. To craft the sepsis cure I need to find Comfrey leaves. Apparently they are in fields and forests and can be spotted a good distance away (binoculars help so they say) when the grass draw distance stops, however you're meant to have zero chance before the draw distance to spot them, even if they're around your feet. It's a bit shit when you're vision is turning grey and you're almost dead

Any hints please ?? or is there an alternative cure like antibiotics?

You can just use antiseptic wipes instead. they are fairly common in most loot spawns, mostly residential i think.

• Like 3

I've been wondering too. I never saw the Comfrey Leaves....

@Fluxley +1 for the signature ;)

Comfrey leaves are pretty hard to spot, its best to keep an eye out for them before you become ill, but as said they can be spotted from a distance due to the grass not rendering.

I still haven't used the new crafting system. I'm not even sure how it works.

Good luck on finding a "cure" :D

Comfrey leaves are usually found in open fields, they're hard to find up close since they blend in with grass but it's much easier to spot in a certain range.

Thank you for the replies - bizarre way to hunt for herbs with binoculars. Admins - laughed at you changing the last few words of my post. So is ultra mild swearing not allowed anymore?

The small green plant to the right of my ghillie character is comfrey leaves. So far I have found them several times but there seems to be no way to actually pick them up. Hopefully in the next update.

8J8vA12386.jpg

Edited by TheKindred