Sign in to follow this  
Devon206 (DayZ)

My Friend, Bubba

Bubba and I met on the side of sniper hill in Elektro, we talked for a bit, and devoted out lives to go into the town when it was infested with AKM fire and death messages. We roam to the Power Plant Firestation where we encounter a cluster of bandits, survivors, and a mess of confusion. Bubba and I just decide to run away, trying to avoid any deaths due to people wanting to say they are "friendly" and eventually kill us (Bubba seemed he did not want to kill anyone and neither did I). We run to the other firestation and I get knocked out by a bandit with a Lee Enfield, Bubba makes an escape and I make it out alive. I went to the hospital asking for blood and got betrayed. I could not find Bubba. 

I spawn in Elektro, thankfully, and make my way to find Bubba, I found him and told him we needed to leave as fast as we could. We ran to Kamyshovo and made it out of the town alive. We meet a fresh-spawn on the way and we trade some things with him, no shots, no death, the trade went smoothly, which is something you don't see in vanilla DayZ a lot, which is why I decided to play Vanilla in the first place. During the run I ask him how long he has been playing for, I asked because he was having a hard time looking around, navigating, and using the inventory in game. He told me he played for about a day, this is his second. I say to keep these moments as you seem to lose them once you are decent at the game. We make our way up to Stary Sobor. 

He asked how long is this run quite a bit, but I know that's what everyone asks on their first few weeks. We are 2,000 meters out from Stary when I get killed out of the blue by a hacker, Bubba made it out alive. I tell him to follow the rode and that will take him to Stary, 20 minutes later he says in side "I found a Tractor and hit a tree. I blew up." 

• Like 1

I could not find Bubba. 

I read the whole thing in Gumps voice to. Do reccomend.

Edited by vani