CIDOS (DayZ)

[AOS] Epoch Chernarus/Panthera 1.0.3.1 AntiHack|Active Admins|Indestructable Bases|Missions & Supply drops|Godmode & Anti-theft traders|Service Points

dbEEMAt.jpg

I am proud to announce that Ace Of Spades is now Live anyone is welcome and would like to Invite any Survivors, Bandits, Heroes and Clans
to join us.

If you are a lone wolf or a team player we hope that Ace Of Spades have provided a server that will fit your Epoch needs.
No fancy starting gear, Fresh map base located are free so you will need to scavenge and hunt and slaughter AI for supplies to establish you or you're groups Base.

Server Features

300/400+ Vehicles
Indestructable Bases
AI Supply Missions
Supply Drops
Godmode & AntiTheft Traders
Vehicle Service Points
Extra Airfields
Extra Barracks
Custom Buildings
Self BloodBag
Ural Towing
Heli Lifting
Remove Clothes
Sleep In Tent (Heal)
Service Points
24/7 Day
Anti Hax
Active Admins
More/New Items at Traders
Admin Events

Features Coming Soon!

Day/Night Cycles
Ai City
M240's on AN2-Biplanes
Custom Donator Trader
Higher Loot Spawns
Welcome Credits

Server Info

[AOS] Epoch Chernarus:  94.23.200.92:2422
[AOS] Epoch Panthera:  94.23.200.92:2432
Teamspeak: ts3.aospades.eu:9997

Contact Info

Server Admins/Moderators

Owner: CIDOS, Joetionary
Server Admins: Plan Z
Chernarus Moderators: SoulSlayer, Jack
Panthera Moderators: Matt

Formerly known as FrostBiteDayz.

Edited by CIDOS

Added a New Airfield up north with loot :)

New custom buildings and added barracks

Edited by CIDOS

I'd recommend this server to anyone looking for a really sharpened Epoch experience. With great features and excellent staff, along with great FPS and conection, this is the best server I have played on for the Epoch mod.

I'd recommend this server to anyone looking for a really sharpened Epoch experience. With great features and excellent staff, along with great FPS and conection, this is the best server I have played on for the Epoch mod.

Glad we could bring that epoch experience to you Just updated to 1.0.3.1 everything working great be sure to check us out :)

Cool server, but i think if you guys added the gold coin system it would be that much better. Its just alot less clunky and unorganized than trading metals.

I thought about but i think people would get very confused with it but its always an idea :) but thank you for the comment

good server, friendly community and admin is a legend, has the right balance between not enough vehicles and to many, best server i have player on for a very long time. COME JOIN US!!!!