Infiltrates

Looking For Suggestions of PVP/RAID Epoch Servers

I've played on a bunch of non-pve servers, and I keep getting bitched out for raiding and attacking other players. I'm looking for any population server, as long as I don't get in trouble for playing the game. Thanks!

...seriously, people kick you for playing the game? (which is what raiding is; don't build a giant fucking tower on Green Hill and NOT expect to get attacked)

I can't suggest any, since I only play DayZ Vanilla. I can say, however, I feel your pain, and I hope you find a good server soon.

• Like 1

Hey matey, you're welcome to check out our Epoch server, link in signature. We're more than happy for players to go PvP (we already have a couple of very hostile bandit groups!) and encourage players attacking bases. The only rules we have are based on common sense and are there to prevent griefing, arguments, flaming and rage quitting which are that you cant destroy bases or vehicles within bases. 

You' re more than welcome to steal vehicles, raid bases, camp bases, attack players within bases, camp air fields rob players, Kill on sight etc. If youa re interested details are in mm signture, if not good luck with your search and you might want to try Must gaming servers

...seriously, people kick you for playing the game? (which is what raiding is; don't build a giant fucking tower on Green Hill and NOT expect to get attacked)

I can't suggest any, since I only play DayZ Vanilla. I can say, however, I feel your pain, and I hope you find a good server soon.

Thanks, and yes, I get kicked for raiding bases, I can understand being angry about losing stuff, but complaining to get me banned by lying isn't cool.

• Like 1