Sign in to follow this  
Busted helmet

Me again (source gaming) DayZ epoch need staff

Ok so like the title says me again we'll we had a falling out with a community owner calling every one quote "bloody pricks" so I started my own community and have three others by my side and need new staff and donators are welcome too (no you don't have to donate to become staff) any one can apply for staff we have a strict anti prejudice rule we are a fun and fair community our only DayZ server At the moment is 192.111.147.40:4000 source gaming DayZ epoch 1.0.2.5 will update to 1.0.3 once made available through hosting provider talk to BustedHelmet or reply below. Thanks we look forward to seeing you!

May a forum admin please remove this thread as I posted it twice and to all applicants reply on the other page thanks!

May a forum admin please remove this thread as I posted it twice and to all applicants reply on the other page thanks!

ok other thread was deleted please post here

Hi I would like to be staff I have owned servers in the past im 14 and a good dayz player plz reply back to me 

details:

steam mitchellGreenfield

Hi I would like to apply for staff. I know how to code i'm 14 and I have played DayZ for about 2 years.

details:

steam: ZeritusLegions

Do you guys have a teamspeak or a website. just wondering