Sign in to follow this  
Matt The Pwnr

DayZ Overwatch Server [STAFF NEEDED]

Hey Guys I need some Staff for my DayZ Over watch Server I need at least 4 Admins (Are on DayZ For More Than 2 Hrs A day and Are good at coustomising { Im Terrible at custom stuff} and are not rude to people) 6 Mods (Need to be on at least 1 Hr a Day and need to be nice) and 1 Coder (For Custom Stuff) AND PEOPLE 

Server details: 50 Slots Has Towing/Helicopter Lifting Will have a Teamspeak Soon Has A Fun Owner ;).

Application Details:

What rank Do You Wanna Be?

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member?

Do You Have Skype?

What Is Your Age?

How Long Have You Played DayZ?

How Long Do You Play DayZ every Day?

Could You Help the server?

How Could You Help The Server?

So If you wanna be a Staff Fill The Application Out.

The Server IP is: 198.154.118.37:4080

Sincerely: Matt The Pwnr

if I didnt post this properly Sorry This is my first time making a post

Edited by Matt The Pwnr

I can help im on every night if you need a admin during that time is it pvp or pve if I may ask I do know some admin stuff because I help some out with adding things and all that

Edited by darkking74

I can help im on every night if you need a admin during that time is it pvp or pve if I may ask I do know some admin stuff because I help some out with adding things and all that

It is PvE

Edited by Matt The Pwnr

ok next questions what mod of dayz and what are you trying to get done

I want some Custom bases and to just get the server set up for donator bases, and to get people on the server

I want some Custom bases and to just get the server set up for donator bases, and to get people on the server

I never done that before but I can mostlikly find out how to do that one of the servers I played on that was pve he had donater bases and donater itemsthat people could buy

What rank Do You Wanna Be? Developer/Coder/Admin

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member? Well I have coded at least 5 or 6 servers and Admined them

Do You Have Skype? Yes I do it is Jared_Michaelis

What Is Your Age? 14

How Long Have You Played DayZ? for at least 3 or 4 years

How Long Do You Play DayZ every Day? weekdays 3-5 weekends all day long

Could You Help the server? Of Course I can Ask me to code something And i can do it in matter of minutes to hours

How Could You Help The Server? Well I just said how But yea ask me to do anything and I can do it in matter of minutes to hours

What rank Do You Wanna Be? Admin

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member? I am a very good DayZ player and very mature.

Do You Have Skype? ragan.burton2

What Is Your Age? 15

How Long Have You Played DayZ? 3 years

How Long Do You Play DayZ every Day?

Could You Help the server? Yes, I can manage the server along help players with problems.

How Could You Help The Server? Same as above.

I would like to be admin on the server.

My online name: Gladiator

Here are the questions/answers:

What rank Do You Wanna Be? Doesn't matter

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member? I would like to be admin because I want to get experience. I can help the players and I can hep the server grow.

Do You Have Skype? Yes, Bullshit123

What Is Your Age? 15

How Long Have You Played DayZ? Almost 1 year

How Long Do You Play DayZ every Day? Schooldays 2-3 hours. Weekends 3-5 hours

Could You Help the server? Yes

How Could You Help The Server? I can be admin. Not much experience with being admin but i'm a fast learner :) . GMT +1.

I did design bases for other server owners before and they pretty liked it. So I think I can design bases and buildings well.

Edited by Gladiator_848

What rank Do You Wanna Be? Admin

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member? Because i have been an admin on plenty of different servers I know how the game works.

Do You Have Skype? Yes, Gavin Wilson

What Is Your Age? 14

How Long Have You Played DayZ? About 2 years I have also dedicated about 300 hours to the mod.

How Long Do You Play DayZ every Day? From about 4 PM - 9:30 PM

Could You Help the server? Yes, I am very active and could help you watch over people while you are offline. I mainly managed the server I was admin on cause none others were on often.

How Could You Help The Server? I am good with people, everyone enjoys when i do events with them and hang out on the server.

If you do believe I have made it and you want to contact me do it by steam. My steam name is [CF]: Venom my name is Gavin. Thanks for your time!

Edited by Venom122900